OP-1 field feature requests

A feature across both plz: arming record (shift+rec) actually arms record to start when you start playing on the keyboard, like how holding record does. I want to free up my left pinky for more chord shapes I don’t know how to make.

4 Likes

this one also got flagged up in the new loopop video.

1 Like

maybe u already aware but u dont have to keep holding rec
once u engage recording u can let go and recording continues
freeing your hands up for whatever your heart desires

3 Likes

Yep, I did know that, tho sometimes I realize I’ve been holding it for like 30 sec lol

2 Likes

ha yea i do that too but it is possible!
just trying to be helpful :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Always appreciative of the wisdom of others :v:

A dedicated channel for inputs would be Epic, because it´d allow mixing input sources and also applying FXs to them.

4 Likes

Please TE… Live record sequence into endless and implement % quantise. Just this one thing for midi, pls.

7 Likes

I think you got this one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Configurable time signature

Don’t constrain me to four beats per measure. Making tape loops for 7/8 time is a pain! Don’t need special support in sequencers or anything. Just let me change beats per measure in metronome, maybe via click-blue.

7 Likes

shift + red encoder = panning during recording

We have 4 stereo tracks, it would be dope to be able to record to any L/R position in one track. With endless overdubbing it could accelerate overall workflow and expand creativity.
Now it’s possible only on a drum sampler.

2 Likes

+1 for this. Would love to be able to monitor my guitar over aux and an IOS sequencer over usb audio simultaneously. And insert FX on the inputs my nips just got hard

2 Likes

I’ve been finding shift stop ( to change the frequency of measure markers ) and then tapping tempo is not bad.

Multi track is it for me. Hoping the fact that the tx-6 has 6 tracks is also a sign they might add 2 more tape tracks

2 Likes

But there are only 4 track buttons… :thinking:

1 Like

Yea good point lol. Was thinking about it and I think the most seamless experience would be to be able to make busses. So you could only work on 4 tracks at a time but be able to hear the other busses on the project. Switching busses would be essentially the same workflow as switching projects right now, and it would be pretty amazing…

2 Likes

I definitely want 8 tracks. That’s kind of a necessity. I also want velocity sensitivity added to the keybed itself. I want a granular synth added. I would love to see Bus Fx. I also would like to see an app that lets us load drum samples. (Update the current one please).

That’s the main features I would like.

Thank you,
BJammin

Firmware 1.3.2 got you covered!

2 Likes

16 tracks!

Hear me out: the tape and mixer looks as usual, 4 tracks to play with. But inside of these 4 tracks are 4 subtracks each. So the first level kind of becomes a group of tracks.

Hold T1-4 and you go one level deeper. Track 4.1 is your kick, 4.2 snare, and so on- now you can mix your drums separately or go back to the root level and the mixer effects all drums.

(Side note: as beautiful as the tape looks. Getting rid of the graphic and use the space to see actual waveforms would be great)

3 Likes

Yes! This is exactly how I’ve been thinking of it too. Press + hold the track for a group of 4 subtracks. 16 tracks total. It would work with the hardware, available button combinations, and even what’s on screen.

1 Like