Op-1 FW 246!

New firmware out end of last year. Nothing much to hype about but still always great to see an update.
Has anyone tested this yet?
Changes:

• fixed line in/mic/radio recording noise
1 Like

Yes it works

1 Like

OG-1 Constant Clicks When Recording With New Firmware

It‘s basicly the best FW for the OG-1.
Lots of bug fixes, like crackling while recording.

2 Likes

246 is excellent - fixes a lot of issues and keeps the new functionality. If anyone from TE is reading this, you guys did good on this one.

1 Like

Unfortunately it doesnt fix the problem with the old OpLab, so I’m still stuck with #242

Oh that’s a bummer for you. I really wish TE supported it more.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with running older firmware versions, provided they do what you need them to. Don’t feel like you’re missing out.

1 Like

They fixed a lot of bugs regarding the timing and reliability of the external clocking and the broken transpose function in the numbers sequencer, which I use frequently in my liveset.

Looks like I have to find another solution to clock the OP-1 from my modular system.

thanks for this. i was very reluctant to install any OG firmware since the Field came out but 246 seems to work just fine on my OP1.

What was the issue with op-1 and oplab? I use the OG oplab quite a lot, need to check my firmware

The issue is, that midi and clock is no longer transmitted to and from the oplab. the OP-1 basically ignores it / doesn’t see it.