OP-1 OS beta invitation

Whoa, I’m now a beta-tester. :slight_smile: I can’t and won’t disclose any details of the ‘almost there’ beta, but I can say it offers way more than the leaked version. :wink: I’m really excited and would love if I could update my OP-1 today but it will have to wait until Thrusday as I’m playing a small gig tomorrow and I need to keep my settings/patches as they are now.

weeee

oh it’s snappy! really snappy

of course i have to wait all day to get home

Mines crashed. I installed the beta over the beta, slump seems to have caused a problem. rolled back to official

firmware and reinstalled and still have problem.

<a href=“https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/profile/1652/%E3%83%A2%E3%83%96%E3%82%B9” class=“Username” style=“margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 15px; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(66, 157, 168); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>モブス<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”> I had the same issue, but did a factory reset to remove user data and it fixed it, did you try that?

Will do, of course I failed to do a back up, cheers

Yes, that would work. The new OS won’t understand the reference to the “slump” synth engine

モブス I had the same issue, but did a factory reset to remove user data and it fixed it, did you try that?

It seems it’s best to reset first then install the new beta… I also have the leaked beta, good to know this may cause issues. Thanks for the feedback!

Wooot ! I’m gonna take the risk even I’m currently working on the Battle 43 !
TY TE Team for your great work

ohhhhh new things!

Yes, that would work. The new OS won't understand the reference to the "slump" synth engine

You don’t have to erase your user data. Just make sure Slump is not part of the loaded synth engines and you are able to upgrade fine

ooooohhhhhhwesomeeee

Yes, that would work. The new OS won't understand the reference to the "slump" synth engine

You don’t have to erase your user data. Just make sure Slump is not part of the loaded synth engines and you are able to upgrade fine

So putting back the latest official OS first then the new beta is OK then?

So putting back the latest official OS first then the new beta is OK then?

Yes, that shouldn’t break anything since everything from the latest official beta is still there in the new version. You can actually go back to 14203 if you don’t have the new sequencer or new synth loaded in the last session

Ahh. All good apart from all the encoders suddenly become unresponsive. It didn’t happen again but now it’s crashed and won’t boot

Edit: bollocks

anyone knows how to loop the arpeggiator?

anyone knows how to loop the arpeggiator?

Why not simply use the Hold function by turning the orange encoder?

Just received my beta tester email!! Now I have something to be thankful for on thanksgiving lol

tremolo lfo with new waveforms is really cool!