OP-1 OS beta invitation

i imagine this will be the same as the leaked beta. they are just making it official now?

No it isn’t

Some new stuff? Or just graphic update ? I always have delay when good news are delivred

Why use google forms instead of the news letter? Is the link legitimate, where did it come from?

it came from te via facebook and instagram to here and is linked in the thread you didn’t read

OMG!! I’ve been waiting for this since the leaked version!!

it came from te via facebook and instagram to here and is linked in the thread you didn't read

What thread didn’t I read? I noticed on instagram the link is posted in the comments, basically could be anyone posting a Google forms link :wink:

Profile of the person posting the Google forms link a number of times on instagram is followed by a comment of someone calling him a troll, yet the link surfaces here in this thread again…

I think the cryptek guy is just reposting from here. He (presumably) is in a bit of a huff.

Ah yes, didn’t realize he could be actually reposting the link from here… and it has been a long wait…

Sweet! Hopefully we got something special to look forward to this week. It’d be awesome if they’ve added some new features which weren’t in the leaked beta. New sequencer options, maybe new functions for encoder presses? Guess we’ll see soon enough

i imagine this will be the same as the leaked beta. they are just making it official now?

No it isn’t

Some new stuff? Or just graphic update ? I always have delay when good news are delivred

https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2626/synth-meet-upcoming-firmware-preview#latest

Excellent!!! Hoping to get in the beta, or an official release by Thursday morning. Going out of town and taking my OP-1, would love to get some quality time with the new stuff.

Where is all ‘this week’ stuff coming from? No mention of that in the official release bulletin. Wouldn’t Winter Namm be more realistic?

Where is all 'this week' stuff coming from? No mention of that in the official release bulletin. Wouldn't Winter Namm be more realistic?
Says so on the instagram post.

Edit: now removed. Damn.

Wonder is there’s any really exciting advances from the last leaked beta.

I hope I wont be having to regret selling my OP-1!
Where is all 'this week' stuff coming from? No mention of that in the official release bulletin. Wouldn't Winter Namm be more realistic?
Says so on the instagram post.

Edit: now removed. Damn.

It’s in the opening post of this thread too:
If you rather wait for the official release it is planned to happen at the end of the week.”

Question is: WHICH week ? :wink:

right…

interesting that they edited it out of the statement… oops!

Woah it’s so not the same as the leaked os!

OMG! I got the email!!! THX!!!

Annnd we’re in! Can’t wait to get home.