Op 1F delivery updates/ info

Haha jesus christ, you’ve lost it Mr ”by definition”

3 Likes

I just got my tracking number.

5 Likes

When did you order, and where are you located? I am in New York, and ordered at about noon on the 12th.

NJ. Ordered 05/12 at 8:36am EST. Just got UPS # a couple hours ago. Delivery due tomorrow (though I find that hard to believe since it says the shipment is still in Sweden as of an hour or so ago).

1 Like

I’m hoping to see my notification before the weekend. 19607XX.

1 Like

Love the talent you have. The price thread is here, might be more on point topic wise: OP1 Field - Price megathread - #7 by Gambler

7 Likes

spam
/spam/
noun

irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the internet to a large number of recipients.
2. 2.
TRADEMARK
a canned meat product made mainly from ham.

your messages fit both definitions

I had no problem with you dropping your art irrelevantly in every forum, until you started running your mouth after that. Go start a new thread called ‘my TE price-hate can’t decipher between scam and spam art’

5 Likes

Damn I’m just trying to satiate my impatience with these order updates. Can y’all cut the bickering

11 Likes

op-1f delivered!

13 Likes

It’s beautiful 🥹

1 Like

I’m on day 20 out of 45 for my wait period…. This is good it’s forcing me to get even more familiar with my PO-32 as I have sold all of my other gear :joy:

2 Likes

Hey OP! Has yours come yet?

SAME. I picked up my PO yesterday for the first time in a while

2 Likes

Not yet :angry: UPS messed up my delivery - they’re saying TE gave them the an incomplete address. Due Monday now. Worth the wait hopefully! Glad people are getting theirs!

3 Likes

ouch! that sounds frustrating AF. fingers crossed for monday!

4 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Any updates from anyone still waiting for theirs to ship?

1 Like

Yes - mine arrived this morning at last! UPS we’re truly awful, but I finally have it. Time to play.

3 Likes

Would you mind sharing your order # (excluding last 2 digits), and location?

Sorry message is for Jammy