Op 1F delivery updates/ info

Okay update 2:

Whatever was loose inside seems to fixed itself magically (maybe because it was cold ? )

Im for sure keep an eye on this on the next days,

Even if something is loose and needs change, I would happily change it because even with my recent second thoughts I feel happy with the purchase.

4 Likes

I had an issue like that w/ a MacBook. They glued the battery to the inner frame, and the heat loosened it, and it came apart from its mounting. Doesn’t affect performance, and there’s only so much room for it to move. I hope this is not a regular issue, all the same, w/ the OP-1f.

Well I was worried because the outer shipping box had a big dent on it, it was packed great but I was a little bit more careful tbh. And for the first time i felt it, I wasn’t even shaking the unit or something crazy like that. I just wanted to check the bottom of it and something kind of moved a little. Then I moved it a little bit more and that something continued to move. Put it inside of the bag and worked for about an hour, in my break wrote the issue here and started to write to the support, there was a serial number request so I picked up the unit again and whatever it was, wasn’t moving anymore, certainly weird, I am tempted to open it up and look around but it has a warranty and I won’t probably do it. If it happens again I will update you guys and kindly request a new one from te.

2 Likes

Maybe put it on gearslutz/space ?

I haven’t been over there in a while, but why exactly not?

How does this have anything to do with delivery information? It’s just spam.

10 Likes

it’s spam because it’s off topic and unsolicited.

11 Likes

if you read my posts, you’ll see that i already got the notification. it’s out for delivery now. i’m not sure how my posting 10 times in a thread makes your art any less spam. but i guess a trolls gotta troll…

3 Likes

As I already said, I pre-ordered the device on day one, and I am very excited to receive it. Why is it so important to you?

Haha jesus christ, you’ve lost it Mr ”by definition”

3 Likes

I just got my tracking number.

5 Likes

When did you order, and where are you located? I am in New York, and ordered at about noon on the 12th.

NJ. Ordered 05/12 at 8:36am EST. Just got UPS # a couple hours ago. Delivery due tomorrow (though I find that hard to believe since it says the shipment is still in Sweden as of an hour or so ago).

1 Like

I’m hoping to see my notification before the weekend. 19607XX.

1 Like

Love the talent you have. The price thread is here, might be more on point topic wise: OP1 Field - Price megathread - #7 by Gambler

7 Likes

spam
/spam/
noun

irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the internet to a large number of recipients.
2. 2.
TRADEMARK
a canned meat product made mainly from ham.

your messages fit both definitions

I had no problem with you dropping your art irrelevantly in every forum, until you started running your mouth after that. Go start a new thread called ‘my TE price-hate can’t decipher between scam and spam art’

5 Likes

Damn I’m just trying to satiate my impatience with these order updates. Can y’all cut the bickering

11 Likes

op-1f delivered!

13 Likes

It’s beautiful 🥹

1 Like

I’m on day 20 out of 45 for my wait period…. This is good it’s forcing me to get even more familiar with my PO-32 as I have sold all of my other gear :joy:

2 Likes