Same here (same 19602xx for me also)

I’m in the 19609xx range… guess I’ll be waiting a while :confused:

19614xx here. I need to chill out on refreshing my email :sweat_smile:

1 Like

19626xx here, guess i wait even longer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

19626XX here :grimacing::grimacing::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

19625xx here 🫣

19606XX in the US, still no shipping info.

order #: 19618xx

damn… I ordered from a US retailer and you guys are making me super jealous. I think my delivery is a ways away for sure.

If you buy from a retailer (doesn’t matter where in the world) the delivery time is ± 6 months

1 Like

Where did you hear that? They’re all saying July which is a month away, two months tops.
I hadn’t heard 6 months anywhere …

1 Like

I talked to a supplier here in the EU and they said they will get stock very very late. Approximately 6 months

2 Likes

I don’t want to be rude here, but do you see how talking to one EU retailer could be insufficient evidence to make a general statement applying to all retailers, as you made above?

4 Likes

order date: 14 May, 2022 - 05:23
order #: 19613XX

US address. No shipment notification yet…

(the order date and time is converted from your local time zone to SE [GMT+2])

On Thomann France it states around to « 8-10 weeks » for delivery. So around 2 months.

Ordered from TE, I think I am in the last bucket
19629XX

They told me it was global. Not sure if it is correct tho. Just passing trough their information :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ups has failed to come second day in the row :pleading_face:

1 Like

Like wtf. How? If you are not home they will bring it to a parcel shop nearby. But I thought i have seen you are at home office. So they literally didn’t went to your house or are they just saying “Delivery delayed” ?

Curious about this because I’m in NL to and awaiting mine to ship…

It has came after I complained here :sweat_smile: so first impressions

GOOD:

• Most important part is everything (literally everything) is sounding muuuuch better than OG
  • It’s built very well (tho 1 problem I will explain in a bit)
  • Keybed and keys are great and somewhat softer to touch than OG no crooked ones in my unit
  • Screen is better imho
  • Speaker is a big update
  • New Engine is soooo good

BAD:

• Encoders are feeling ok, but personally I would rather the old ones
  • Something feels loose inside of the unit (maybe battery?) I will ask to the support what to do