Op 1F delivery updates/ info

Just to add info. I’m east coast US as well and ordered around 11AM EST. Still haven’t received shipping notification. Time from TE email: 12 May, 2022 - 17:12

EDIT: Adding Order# 19605XX

West coast US. Ordered early in my morning. My order email time from TE was 12 May 15:07 - so (edit 2h 5) mins before you. I will post as soon as I get any kind of shipping notice.

Already deducted sadly.

Still waiting on a tracking number as well… I ordered at ~8:15am local (Eastern) time on announcement day in the US.

Hoping for a prompt arrival once it ships. I’ve had a nightmare scenario with an OD-11 speaker getting stuck for a month in Customs only to arrive damaged, but that was coming from a vendor in Australia. Hopefully getting the OP-1f direct from TE is a smoother process :crossed_fingers:

Some people on Reddit with order numbers in the 19603XX range and lower are getting their tracking info. Maybe throwing that number in when posting here wouldn’t hurt.

I’m 19609XX, 3/12 at 6:00pm EST, no shipment.

19602XX here and no shipping details yet.

19615xx - May 15th - Eastern US

Gonna be a minute :stuck_out_tongue:

They certainly sold a few

19608xx ordered at 1:11 PM PDT on May 12. Nothing yet.

Maybe 1,000 or so X $2000

typing noises

$2,000,000 :crazy_face:

19602xx on 12 May ~ 6am Pacific Time

Ordered on 12 May 11:53am PST. No shipping notice yet, but anytime sooner than the 45 days listed on the order confirmation will be a luxury I’ll just have to learn to live with if it happens. :slight_smile:

Edit: Order No. ID 19607XX (Ouch—!) :joy:

Order No. 19602XX, 0830 EST. Still no shipping deets here.

1 Like

Something tells me this is a lie :pleading_face:

2 Likes

You are in The Netherlands i see(Ik ben nog steeds op mijne aan het wachten) 🫣🫠

1 Like

I had exactly the same thing in the UK yesterday. I got a message form UPS saying it would be delivered between 10 and 2, but it didn’t show up! It now says that it’s due today… they have just over an hour. :pray:

Good luck, and may the (OP-1) Force be with you.

1 Like

I’m wishing them to not drop it directly to the access point again like they did with the case, it’s weird because the ups usually is better than this in my region, it’s like TE paid for an even lower fee that they don’ t even try to deliver to home anymore :smiley: :smiley: (i’m working home office most days and I was for sure at home when they were supposed to deliver the case)

19602XX shipping to US created ups number today

1 Like

Same here!

Did you share your order number by the way @Jammy ?