Op 1F delivery updates/ info

The eagle is in the eyrie!

11 Likes

Sick!!! :fire: :fire:

Yesssss the velcro is not factory attached to the unit :partying_face:

1 Like

They are spare ones I guess as two already attached…

Shittt nooooooo. They will show wear very fast. I hoped that we could choose ourself if we want to apply the velcro or not…

2 Likes

Those are the hook (scratchy) rings, as apposed to the loop (fuzzy) rings attached to the unit. They’re for sticking on something you’d like to be able to attach the OP-1F

1 Like

Ditto… was hoping the same! Nooo

1 Like

Please let us know your thoughts on the speaker.

Excited for you with shipment details… hoping to get my notification sometime this week fingers crossed.

Wtf is this​:joy::rofl: can you remove it??

Can’t believe the Velcro is not a user choice… that’s a dirt magnet asking for problems!

Speaker is a shit load better than mosquito farting in a can sound of OP1!

Been tinkering with just speaker and it sounded decent enough.

On/Off switch a bit easy to flick on and off - not as firm as Tx-6… Kind of springy?!

Hope others land v.soon.

2 Likes

Dirty Velcro on the back of my $2000 device… gonna have to figure out a way to safely remove :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

At this point we just have to know… what’s the user guide like?

That rules out playing it on your lap if wearing shorts :frowning:
(Or a woolly dress/skirt)

Oh yeah! Got a shipping confirmation from TE today!!! oh… unfortunately it’s just for the new cables I ordered yesterday and not the op-1f. I ordered the f within 2 hours of release…

1 Like

what is the velcro supposed to be for?

1 Like

@Joderiah Thank you for posting the photos. Have to say it looks fantastic…

…apart from the Velco pads. That is a totally totally stupid idea. Why not give people the choice. I hate Velcro and have never found a good use for it. The idea of having two permanent dust magnets attached to my device (even if there are underneath) is horrible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now on eBay for £5000. Lol

6 Likes

Link? Can’t find it on eBay over here

Edit: Found it on UK eBay! Hope it flips and then you can have it pay for one that you can keep

1 Like

this happened to me as well! i was so excited :laughing: