Op 1F delivery updates/ info

Even if I cancel now, they already pulled the money from my card, so it will cost me the exchange rate from euro to danish kroner. That’s why it’s much nicer, when companies don’t pull the money before an item is shipped.

2 Likes

Amen to that!
Not quite sure what pleasure people get from jumping onto a thread like this just to post their negative opinions. Is it just to try and bring everyone down?

I’m probably going to purchase but I’m waiting on two things:

• Some proper in-depth reviews (I guess these will have to be from official publications since as soon as anyone else posts something the comments that follow are just full of bile).
  • I’m also based in the UK so I’m interested to see how long @Jammy’s takes to arrive.
1 Like

Agreed! I’m really excited by the OP1F - if other people are not, then go somewhere else to voice your disapproval! This for enthusiasts!

I’m waiting for reviews too - I’m actually really surprised at the lack of proper reviews so far… hopefully it’s just that the reviewers are taking their time making some great content… :man_shrugging:

I’ve seen that Bax UK have the OP1F to buy for £1650 - with a 4 week delivery note. Hopefully that means for those like me that ordered as soon as it was announced, it should be shipping soon….

5 Likes

I‘d rather give credit to a company which supplied me with great products over the years and madr my life a bit better than keep the money in my bank with hardly any intetest as of now.

BTW: The field is marked as sold out on the TE website now.

So if you think it is worth to get 0.00peanut interest from your bank or rather get the field as soon as possible, it’s up to you…

Worth noting that OP-1 Field is a completely new product.

While it is kinda sucky that you have wait, it’s not isolated to TE. Any new product line from even a large company is hard to get stock of these days, the 9th generation iPad I have is a classic example, it took 3 weeks to get to me from Apple Australia. Even though I preordered it.

Early adoptors beware. I always like to wait a while for the kinks to be ironed out, and bugs found and fixed.

Shipping ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ!
Deep joy!
Love and peas to all!

6 Likes

That’s awesome @Joderiah! Do you mind I ask when you ordered and where you are in the world? It might give some context for the rest of us on our own delivery times.

I noticed that Thomann now have the OP1F on their site - with a 9-12 week lead time on getting it in stock.

In UK ordered 12 May, 2022 - 10:56…

Hope they getting 'em out to everyone soon as fook!

1 Like

Thanks @Joderiah, I ordered mine at 10.22am on the 12th…you’ve got me excited for that shipping confirmation message coming through imminently!

1 Like

I’m in the UK and I ordered the same day, but 1 hour after you. No shipping update as yet though.

I live in NL and I ordered at 12:38. 12th May, hope i will get it with the same batch as yours :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I got the case yday - Op1-1 fits perfick… for today’s wanderings.

UPS sayin’ track delivery tomorrow for Op-1 field.

Off to the hills this week fielding groovy - methinks

::slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sick!! I also orderd the field cade with my op-1 field. How is the case? Is it good quality? Sturdy enough? Protective for the knobs?

Maybe some detailed pics of the case, please? Mine should be here (US) Friday. Hopefully the OP-1F won’t be far behind.

1 Like

New case is like an Op1 nylon sleeping bag or prophylactic…

I have cremecaffe for OP1 so that stronger as is wood - dunno if will fit OP1-F… yet!

Op1-F case is good to go in a rucksack and felt safe enuff with OP1 today meandering around; and it rained.

Online it says the case has an EVA panel to protect the knobs…what does that look like?

I believe this was actually a Pre-Order. I don’t think the devices were ready yet. Most likely still being manufactured. …

There is just a velcro pouch on the outside nothing specific to protect knobs - I think EVA panel is the pouch?