OP-Z accessories necessary to support MIDI in/out and audio line-in

I’m new to the OP-Z and just want to check what the latest advice is to allow midi in/out and audio-in. I’ve quickly scanned other posts out there but there’s A LOT written about the subject so want to make sure I have the most up-to-date advice before purchasing additional hardware.

AUDIO LINE-IN: My understanding is a device such as iRig 2 is required to allow audio line-in. It works by reducing line level signal to mic level signal. Are there other devices available that will do the same job?

MIDI IN/OUT 1: I mainly want to sync my OP-Z clock with OP-1 so I can sync OP-Z patterns/sequences with OP-1 loops. Will a USB-C <-> Mini USB cable do this now? It seems that a lot of people were having all sorts of issues trying to do this e.g. OP-1 starting out of time or glitching out.

MIDI IN/OUT 2: I also want to attach my M-Audio 32 keystation USB keyboard to my OP-Z or OP-1 so I can make use of its velocity-sensitive keys. I reckon I need a Midi-USB host to do this.

Any comments on the above much appreciated.

Thanks

heres a lil doodab for the audio

for MIDI u can use the oplab module or u can use a USB MIDI interface // cable thing if it is class compliant. i’ve used hte iconnect mio before with good results.