OP-Z Preorder is online

@ludicrouSpeed said:

@boe_dye said:
In case anyone was wondering, I talked to my guy at Sweetwater, and I inquired about the Leather Case. Apparently TE is selling them for 129$

I’d expected as much. I think if we all asked @Nerdvous nicely, he might be interested in organising a group price for some 3d printed cases. He does EXCELLENT work. See his fantasy mansion cases for evidence. The leather looks flossy AF, but I don’t think I’ll splurge right now. Any chance of this, nerdvous? No pressure.

Id be happy for a leather case at a price point of about 50-75$. Wonder if Creme Cafe has anything up their sleeve, too.

i just checked all the online obscure lego piece suppliers and couldn’t find anything like the little knobs shown on the te pre-order site. i thought for sure they were just stock pieces from somewhere. but looks like they are custom… guessing one of the accessories the press release is referring to?

Wow that leather case is pricey! Really want it but may have to commission a denim sleeve or something like that instead.

Nice leather case but cannot justify that kind of expense. I’m hoping it will fit in the top recess of the UDG Creator NI Case I have the OP-1 in. Does anyone have the measurements of the z please?

I only have one question
How can a company which takes itself seriously and has an ounce or respect for its customers, can accept orders for an item which it has not released any iformation of what EXACTLY it can do!!!..its beyond me…

@stepanok said:
I only have one question
How can a company which takes itself seriously and has an ounce or respect for its customers, can accept orders for an item which it has not released any iformation of what EXACTLY it can do!!!..its beyond me…

I blame the customer for making the order

@stepanok said:
I only have one question

This shows a great deal of what it can do.

https://youtu.be/-XKUF1bXdfw

@stepanok said:
How can a company which takes itself seriously and has an ounce or respect for its customers, can accept orders for an item which it has not released any information of what EXACTLY it can do!!!..its beyond me…

My thoughts exactly.

@sammyjams said:

@stepanok said:
I only have one question

…ok…a GREAT? …deal of what?..IT CAN DO?..
what about the GREAT DEAL IT CANNOT DO???

…utter madness…hype gallore

@stepanok said:

@sammyjams said:

@stepanok said:
I only have one question

What are you expecting it to do that’s not shown in the video?

@stepanok said:
I only have one question

@stepanok said:

@sammyjams said:

@stepanok said:
I only have one question

Haha holy shit, watch your bloodpressure man! What are you even doing here?! :smiley:

lol oh dear…

Can’t wait to see what kind of Synth engines this bad boy has! Congrats to all the brave souls who pre ordered. Despite the lack of info I’m sure it will be worth it!

What about MIDI, CV and GATE outputs?
There is no mention in the press release specifications:

• 16-track multi-speed sequencer
  • 16 individual and independent synthesis, sampler and control tracks
  • 160 user programmable patterns
  • Interchangeable modular effects
  • 14 multi-program step components
  • External screen with OP-Z ios app
  • Dual domain synthesis
  • 6-Axis motion sensor (G-force)
  • Bluetooth 5.0 LE
  • 1 year battery stand-by time
  • USB Type-C jack
  • USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable for charging and control included in package
  • 3.5 mm 4-pole jack (stereo out/mic)
  • Integrated MEMS microphone

:s

Keep seeing this pic popping up on elektronauts. Dunno if the module is included or not, but there should definitely be a way to have midi & cv i/o on the op-z.

https://www.elektronauts.com/uploads/default/original/3X/e/c/ec0cfb92e08ba3d0b6dd106d290911fb012f2612.jpg

@ArtPunk said:
Nice leather case but cannot justify that kind of expense. I’m hoping it will fit in the top recess of the UDG Creator NI Case I have the OP-1 in. Does anyone have the measurements of the z please?

There is a press release someone posted which has the measurements.

@LushH> @Virtual_Flannel said:
Can’t wait to see what kind of Synth engines this bad boy has! Congrats to all the brave souls who pre ordered. Despite the lack of info I’m sure it will be worth it!

…yes…they voluntered for the first guinea pig experiments…
…first time i hear that you have to be brave to buy something…i mean despite a spaceship from aliexpress or something…

So I pre-ordered mine beginning of the year with Sweetwater. Should I cancel that pre-order and just order it the next batch from TE directly?. Or will Sweetwater get their shipment in mid october too? Any one talk to their rep from Sweetwater? I also wonder if anyone else is in my situation…

@stepanok said:

…first time i hear that you have to be brave to buy something…i mean despite a spaceship from aliexpress or something…

Wanna hear something even MORE outrageous?
…I don’t even have an apple product to sync it with!
I know, I know, I like to live on the edge man.

@LushHigh said:

@stepanok said:

Wanna hear something even MORE outrageous?
…I don’t even have an apple product to sync it with!
I know, I know, I like to live on the edge man.

Ohhh…dont worry…youll get the opz…the leather diamond chesnut case…a coupl of those plastiky knobs and cables…then…you get an ipad…the best 2000+ euro you ever spent!!

Ps
The real hard edge guys order 2 or 3…