Op-z

Enhance!

lol @yoof

That´s interesting… It seems like a bad design choice if this thing sticks out all the time though?

@slomen agreed

It’s difficult to comment on the design without seeing the whole unit and without any idea of its functionality. If it is a rotary control it doesn’t appear to be in keeping with the TE style (compared to the rotary encoders on the OP-1 and PO series). It looks less of an electronic control and more of a physical control – like a locking switch.

LOL! The guys at TE must be laughing their heads off at this obsessive speculation based on the tiniest details…

Speaking of obsessive detail, what’s with the “P” standing on its own??

You guys are SO Sherlock Holmes !!

:smiley:

Speaking about obsessive details, this tiny one might well be an ouput #lastcall :smiley:

The symbol next to the “P” is the “mix/levels”-symbol from the OP-1… What could P stand for?

The Z is for Z axis, meaning it’s upright. The yellow thing is something that locks it in. #lastcall :smiley:

could be right, z for a lazer controller and z axis, and the yellow thing to calibrate the lazer.

Pan ?

Hope it’s something useful, and not another Lego connector.

It’s a device that locks in multiple PO to communicate with the OP-1. Communication happens though the 2x6 matrix on the back of the PO’s. The yellow handle is to release. :-p

Are there any clues here > ‘Prototipo Z’ https://instagram.com/p/7K88Dzq61D/

Kinda hope not @hudson although I think you found “it”. So… a video/visualsynth?

Nice find! So it’s almost confirmed it’s a Video Synth module then. It maybe explains the 3D car renders on Instagram (which I think are pretty cool).

That also explains the RGB colored pencils on the first teaser.

So what’ up ? Something new up there ? Don’t find anything anywhere :frowning:

you always gotta remeber, TE will go with fun and playful over all… video synth makes sense.

I guess we’ll know in about 45 minutes. Or in a couple of hours after we’re done crashing their website with the power of our mighty refresh buttons. :wink: