OP1 Field tracks

Hey @joeyfivecents - sorry about that. Let me know if this one works, I’ve added a few more too.

Jammy tracks

1 Like

Not my tracks, but I want to share. AMB (maybe my favorite electronic music producer) bought Field and posted some tracks on YouTube:

10 Likes

here’s a recent set of dirt from the field.

1 Like

I was not prepared for this

Just posted the finished track for the newest battle, let me know any feedback! I’d love to get better at this whole music thing.

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve been sharing some of my OP1 dual wields on Instagram - trying to keep complete ideas within the 90 second limit is an interesting challenge both compositionally and for performance.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg4jhm4AG5U/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

about anything anymore.

1 Like

Last sketch jam

1 Like

i’m not quite sure myself.

this one was fun to throw together

got this super cool musical soundtrack, opera-like Russian 2x Vinyl LP with these dreamy samples yesterday, circa 1981. so, as things naturally occur…here is a dreamy track.

I still need to sample the second record in the set. this is is just a smidge, pulling from the A/B side.

3 Likes

that track sounds great.
those Russian records are gems. the quality of the musicianship and recording is so good. you just know it’s recorded through valve/tube gear. I guess they were considered state-sponsored propaganda and a lot of effort went into them. leftist bookshops used to sell them in Australia. I buy any I see, and there are lots around.
interestingly, the the Russian records were all copyright free, and so were used a lot for tv and radio programs in Australia.

2 Likes

I see we have a philosopher in the house…nice track. the video could do with some Saul Kripke quotes.

1 Like

thanks! maybe Kripkenstein lol?

New song performed with the field and mixed in Ableton:

1 Like

on Rules and Private Language is sitting in my desk!

1 Like

folks. you are OP-1 users.

post your tracks on this website. do a battle. vote for battle tracks. not even advocating for mine. I betchall can beat anything I’ve ever made!

I crave constant content from op-1 content creators. where are you?

2 Likes

just doing weird stuff nowadays.

5 Likes