op1.fun is a new site for sharing patches!

Hi everyone,

Over the past couple months I’ve been working on a new site for sharing OP-1 patches. Its called https://op1.fun

It has a bunch of cool features tailored specifically for the OP-1, including playable previews of sample and drum patches. If you’re using Chrome, you can even plug in your OP-1 via USB and actually play drum and sample patches via MIDI right on the site. I have more planned but I feel like this is finally ready to share with the world. I’m announcing it here first and will be sharing on reddit and elsewhere over the next couple days. Please let me know what you think!

You’ll notice that there are already a lot of patches on the site. I decided to import some archived patches from ohpeewon.com that were shared on this forum. I’ve taken care to attribute them properly and include any readme info that was attached to those original patches. Here is a list of users attributed to these patches:

5StarNomad, afarinati, cuckoomusic, dataline, decolores, Distropolis, djthomaswhite, docshermsticks, howdragonsdisappear, iFaber, kb6.de, Maxino, meilbalwin, molotov, NeuOrbison, Onemanbandthing, porfiry, Ritasert, SammyJams, sauce, shamaniaq, TheNoX, tse, ZuluMonk

Please contact me if you are on this list. I would like to make sure that everyone’s patches are shared (or not shared) according to their wishes.
2 Likes

WOW.

This is beautifully done. Thank you!

How do you play a preview? Safari issue?

Wow, great job! Thanks for putting this together and sharing :slight_smile:

dude. awesome.

Thanks!

@mrbernard you should be able to simply click/tap the waveform to hear it. Should work in safari. It might take a moment to load, I need to add a loading indicator.

Wow!! Super cool!

Thanks!

@mrbernard you should be able to simply click/tap the waveform to hear it. Should work in safari. It might take a moment to load, I need to add a loading indicator.

AH! That was it. Ha.

The site is really fantastic!!!

Very impressive !

If @orat / Taro gives his permission, he has the coolest patches to share. Countless :smiley:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Looking forward to seeing what you all share on there!

EDIT - seeing some errors come in just now for people trying to sign up. sorry, fixing now.

EDIT EDIT - errors fixed

Excellent work! Thank you!

This is amazing, thank you!

Wow great resource, thanks a lot!
I just registered and tried to upload a String patch. It doesn’t appear yet, maybe there’s a processing time?

ooft good work soldier!

Wicked! Thanks a lot

Thanks dustmason!

Great website design btw

It is amazing.
Thank you.
I’ll upload too.

Neato.

Wowww nice site bro!

Thanks all! I see a few new patches, awesome.

@artsun I see your string patch at https://op1.fun/users/artsun/patches/souviens_toi. I think I just need to add more ui feedback on the site showing that the upload was successful