po-14 only in key of C

No sharps or flats? DA fuq! Anyone got some help in This regard. If it is stuck in C I’m super disappointed and won’t be buying the others…

oh no. say it ain’t so…

Like major C scale only?

The white keys lol.the scale that appears on screen when selecting note values is limited to CDEFGAB. tuner confirms this in live play as well.

Gulp please don’t be that way for the Rhythm PO…

Maybe they can update it?

Oh wow. Can’t see the point to it other than making the play styles that arpeggiate always stay in scale, and that would be a really weak motive. Bizarre choice.

*Gulp* please don't be that way for the Rhythm PO...
Maybe they can update it?

I can confirm the PO 12 allows for “free” tuning, as in pitching the samples doesn’t correspond to notes :wink:

Does the same happen when using the keypad? All 16 keys are assigned that way?

yup 16 notes. C0 D0 E0 F0 G0 A0 B0 C1 D1 E1 F1 G1 A1 B1 C2 D2

if true, mega weak! lets hope not

don’t forget c major is a minor too!

@masterofstuff124 when you do this, it just goes up/down by whole steps?

yup stuck in whole steps. it even shows on the screen what the note is and it is all natural notes (no sharps or flats.)

yup stuck in whole steps. it even shows on the screen what the note is and it is all natural notes (no sharps or flats.)

Well poop. That might be a deal breaker :frowning:

IM most upset at Create digital Music. A source I used to trust.

edit- whoever had that early review of the trio… i dunno ; im just so upset right now. I really should stop frequenting this forum but im hoping some hidden keycombo(which is what the PO’s are all about) solves my problem. TE! WHAT IN THE FUCK!

Well poop. That might be a deal breaker :frowning:

same

I guess they had to nerf it somehow. For $59??? Should have known it was too good to be true. =[

Guess I’ll be using the Key of C more often =D
It would be funny if that was their solution to keeping costs down, you have to buy your PO in a specific key!
That way they can sell more of them lol

Seriously though, a lot of people are gonna be pissed…

As a french horn player, can’t you just cup the speaker to adjust it a half step?

This is heartbreaking news. Let’s all cancel our orders and confuse the fuck out of TE. If they would have said anything about this on their page before buying I’m sure we wouldn’t have all spent our hard earned money on them. But I also guess if they said 2 or 3 months before shipping we also wouldn’t have spent our hard earned money on them. They definitely deserve some backlash. So crazy I was just thinking about how I didn’t hear any minor notes in any of the PO videos I watched too…

@charlesv I like your thinking! Maybe you need to make a speaker cupper accessory! But then how do you resolve the headphone aspect?..lolz