PO-20 arcade, PO-24 office, PO-28 robot

Nice! - I’m excited for what’s to come with the POs

Hm, so Arcade is not locked to a preset scale?

I got the impression from cuckoo’s video that it is.

Ordered all 3 soon after I got the email they were ready to order. Got a shipping notice, in the US shipping from CA, via USPS

A sync/master PO/PO hub is definitely a great way to bring all the POs together. Add effects and other routing possibilities = win.

Just arrived from Sweden (I’m in UK) -

arcade_resized

Have the cases been shipping too?

@swam same here!

I ordered all 3, all 3 cases and a shirt but it hasn’t shipped yet. I’m thinking the cases might not be ready yet because I haven’t seen any pics or anything of the new POs in them.

It could also be that they ship the PO-20 only first?

I don’t mind the wait - just excited to start playing around with them

someone else got his PO-20, but his shipment status didn’t change

mine came in yesterday from perfect circuit audio. both the robot and office had finicky battery receptacles. while seemingly in place fine initially neither powered up until i took a battery out, pushed the connections together a bit and put them back in.

they’re all a bit different from the initial set. had fun playing w/the arcade

Cases are coming sometime later next month

My PO-20 was delivered today (as above) but my postage status doesn’t reflect that -

status

@swam same here!

Excellent news. The 20’s are getting out there.

Mine should have been here yesterday but the postal service did an extremely late delivery to my office and I missed them and now the tracking status is in limbo. But they should be here today! If the post office doesn’t cock up again. (I really want this shipment. It’s also got a MachineDrum and a beautiful blue Rachel Brooke record - all due yesterday).

Got all three in Colorado yesterday. Shipped from California.

Awwww yeaah

IMG_5007

Just got my PO-28 Robot from Perfect Circuit (USPS screwed up the delivery yesterday). This is my first PO, so I was a bit disappointed to find it doesn’t come with batteries. Seems a bit cheap to leave those out. All AAAs in the house are dead…time to hit the store.

Good reminder about the batteries. I needed to get a big batch anyways so I ordered a block of 20 from Amazon but still have to get some on the way home tonight. There may be something about not being able to ship batteries internationally…? I think I’ve come across this issue before when buying some small gear from European makers to the US stating they couldn’t include a battery due to some restriction… (But Volcas and such come with them so… who knows?)