PO-20 arcade, PO-24 office, PO-28 robot

Hm, so Arcade is not locked to a preset scale?

The Arcade is the one to get. It seems the most versatile with a set of 8 melody sounds and 8 drum / percussion sounds. I am hoping it works like the PO-12 with 16 independent pattern tracks that can be played simultaneously.

The killer feature is CHORD chaining as explained in Cuckoo’s video. You can quickly transpose existing melodies and build up a song. A bit similar like in Propellerheads Figure app.

Did anyone else get their shipping notice? Mine just came through. Looks like TE have the PO’s ready to go this time.

@swam TE learned a lesson from last year - I also have a confirmation ( Postnord / PO-20 / Stockholm to Berlin ). Keep in mind: It only means that someone at TE printed the shipping label… my status: not shipped yet.

This time TE had them ready over a month before NAMM, so I think they’ll be ready to ship lots of them right now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA1hweqCwQl/ They are shipping.

Ok who ordered five of them?! =)

mine are shipping too, I ordered about 40 minutes after you guys. weeee

Your order has been shipped. This email is your receipt. It contains important information about your purchase, so please save it for future reference.

Shipping date: 22 January, 2016 - 09:54
Order #: 905130

Tempted by the Arcade, sounds brilliant on the vids and I like the concept of chords. In saying that Robot sounds great as well and even Office is tempting as its just so different and quirky.

The “Posten” shipping notice now has a tracking number… +1

Status - The Item has been sorted

The Arcade sounds particularly beautiful here:

https://youtu.be/DfInj6tfWIs?t=3m11s

Wow, great demo - that thing sounds so good! They played a blinder with Arcade!

mine shipped from perfect circuit audio. cheaper than buying direct from te. all three for $177 (about $12 less than i paid for the last batch and $15 less than this batch would have been). thanks for the heads up to whoever mentioned it

Just got the email that mine shipped. Ordered direct from te and got a tracking number,all 3 for $177 and $12.00 for shipping, total of 189.00

less than I paid last time too. I am stoked.

The only one I ordered is the Robot. That synth engine sounds so good, especially when playing the lower notes. Gives me a real NES Mario/Zelda kind of vibe. The scale aspect is pretty weird though; odd that the only one that’s not note-limited is the Office. Would’ve been nice if you could toggle through different scale modes. Looks like from Cuckoo’s video that you can at least transpose patterns though. Given the three-track capability of the Robot, it seems to be very versatile, even though they are pitching it as a “live” instrument.

I got a chance to check the new PO’s out at NAMM today. I’m not going to name any names, but one of the guys there for TE was super nice and open about the plans for the PO’s… According to him… There are going to be three more PO’s release next year… That will be all… In the 30’s range. But… There will be one more master PO that will connect all 9 of them together. He pointed out that on the back above the battery there’s an area that will allow for a clickable attachment… Perhaps the hub will also allow for there to be a power source that will eliminate the need for batteries…

Also, the upcoming update for the new OP1 will be connected to the newest synth engine that’s being developed for the OPZ. The OP1 and the OPZ will definitely be able to connect to one another…

I made the suggestion to see about the OP1 being able to send its audio via the OPZ wirelessly and to be able to save and rename patches on the OP1 via the OPZ.

They really are wanting to push the envelope on so many of these products and will most likely open up a competition for the development of the hub at some point from users… Much as they did for the PO cases…

This really makes me want to get all PO’s. I preordered PO-20… But today I was really impressed by the robot!

So there you have it, some possibilities to add to these amazingly fun TE products!

Maybe the voice synthesizer PO that TE hinted at is still to come.

A master PO would then be an effects processor for the input audio? Cool!

Sweet insider info Yogi