Post your latest purchase (audio related)

this sounds cool! this is just soft pop? Fx?

cheers! everything that moves is Softpop, it’s a complicated chain of things that are used somewhat irresponsibly. i think the 0-coast and softpop are cross-modulating each other, with some ungodly high-pitched sounds coming out of the 0-coast, through the softpop, then that mash is sent up clouds and into rings (even though the lore says it’s wrong to do it), and into a stereo delay on iOS because i’m an idiot and got the MXR CC instead of a Strymon Timeline when they didn’t cost the world…

Alright. The opening round of 2018 (spurred by Christmas bonus cash primarily) has brought a lot of damage but I think this round is over as I just wait for the OP-Z:

• Modor NF-1m / Korg SQ-1 Bundle (mentioned earlier)
  • Critter & Guitari Organelle (finally!)
  • Tricone nickel/chrome finish box top resonator guitar
Was not expecting that last one, but while on a short overnight train trip to Grand Junction CO and back, a local music store had this shiny and chrome guitar that’s been on my wish list for a while, even though I’ve largely sworn off guitars. But I do love things made just for sliding.

Now I just need to not touch these things for a week and rehearse for a show.

Alright. The opening round of 2018 (spurred by Christmas bonus cash primarily) has brought a lot of damage but I think this round is over as I just wait for the OP-Z:

Good luck, since the last time I said that about the OP-Z I bought an microgranny, organelle, DM12 and what just arrived today: PO-32.

Damn fine PO this is. I’m amazed at how much sound is in this thing. If you have one, the microtonic software makes it 100x better. (PS: there’s a time-limited demo available.)

Kinda wish it could store mroe kits, really wish you could edit the sounds without the software. C’est la vie. Still worth it.

Just got a second-hand Analog Rytm. First impressions are positive, I just keep pressing the bank keys when I try to press the arrow keys. It’s gonna take a while to get rid of the Octatrack muscle memory when using it. =) The pads are not very sensitive, which is a bummer, but I already knew that from reading reviews.

second-hand TimeLine. everything is now different :slight_smile:

I got myself a Cirklon for my 40th birthday.
It should arrive next week.
I am so excited !!!

There is some SERIOUS muscle in the last posts… ee-by-gum!!!

I want to experiment with a RYTM.
I’ve always wanted a TimeLine.
More than anything… a CIRKLON!!!
Amazing stuff! Really happy for ya, folks!

@LyingDalai nice one, v. jealous of your Cirklon purchase

Cirklon is some darlek type dr who shizz right?

I got myself a Cirklon for my 40th birthday. It should arrive next week. I am so excited !!!!

Nice. Did you grab that one that popped up for sale on elektronauts the other day? Normally people have to wait a year for one!

I got myself a Cirklon for my 40th birthday. It should arrive next week. I am so excited !!!!

Wow COol ! You gonna have fun my pal

@anfim I asked to be added in the waiting list on December 2016, knowing I’d have it for my forties, and keeping some money to buy it when the time comes.
@quarantequatre as I am really into sequencing gear and tweaking knobs more than playing with a keyboard, I figured I should treat myself with the king of sequencers :smiley:

There is something really special in waiting for a year before you’re allowed to order this premium sequencer.
Guess there will be a bit of a learning curve :wink:
I have already read the manual but I look forward to touch the thing and really understand the workflow…

So exclusive! Must be a beast. Maybe i saw one in an ep of against the clock.

share the link maybe?

Here’s the link :wink:

While I’m here, I just had to share this one too…

Over the weekend I shopped a lot… I came across some awesome synths at great prices in the used shops over here.

For me, I picked up pedals;
MXR Custom Bass Ass ‘78
BOSS DD7
Akai Headrush E1 <<<this is amazing. It has four separate outs for each tape head.

share the link maybe?

Thanks man! I wouldn’t have found it. But actually I was thinking of a different sequencer… This guy was hitting the back of one of his synths to trigger the spring verb. Sounded awesome.

I’m waiting for the Digitech Obscura !
I was looking around for a Delay pedal for a while now, and I’ve finally found a nice compromise :slight_smile:

share the link maybe?

Thanks man! I wouldn’t have found it. But actually I was thinking of a different sequencer… This guy was hitting the back of one of his synths to trigger the spring verb. Sounded awesome.

This is the Benjamin Damage one, and it’s possibly one of the best Against the Clock :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qNKgtzEWCs

share the link maybe?

This is the Benjamin Damage one, and it’s possibly one of the best Against the Clock :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qNKgtzEWCs

That’s the one! Ahhhhh, awesome