Post your latest purchase (audio related)

You might try a factory reset (if you haven’t already) if you think it is B-stock, before you return it…just in case something has been changed.

These days I’m more into sound…
I have to confess I got a nice price on a second hand Peak instead.
Better suits my needs ::smiley:

Now, OP-Z gone, I have to identify which synth I should get rid of. I am reaching critical mass. Too much gear is kind of getting in the way, I feel…
It’s getting ridiculous.

1 Like

I got some visual vinyl showing up today - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVjeq-KVcbc

OP-Z :smiley:

2 Likes

Just snagged a Random Source Resonant Equalizer :metal:

I just picked up the elektron Model Sample. I did not realize this is basically a elektron box for beginners. Having said that I think it is a good price friendly option to get access to the amazing elekton sequencer.

Plastic body, cheap feeling knobs… Not what you would expect from Elektron. Oh yeah, you do get a sheet of badass stickers?

5 Likes

Twisted Electrons HapiNES. Loving that little thing but I’m furious because I just saw them announce an enhanced version of it with proper casing and midi connectivity

Behringer Neutron to pair with OP-Z. :sunglasses:

Arriving tomorrow!

1 Like

Nice! I’ve been thinking of getting one as well. Please let us know what your first impressions are!

1 Like

Bought a Plankton Ants! desktop semimodular then shortly after that the Dreadbox NYX I’d sold last year popped up and I had to grab it again. Been missing the Greek goddess, glad she’s now back. The Ants! is for sale btw, if anyone’s interested, pls pm me.

MN Maths! Been on the lookout for an analog computer that covers the same ground, but doesn’t look ridiculous (befaco rampaage, frap tools falistri), and doesn’t involve menu diving (o_c, etc), and couldn’t find anything.

Behringer Neutron seems to be a very nice synth, Maybe I’m gonna get one to complete my Boog :slight_smile:
Nice choice :+1:

Volca Modular. Hoping to pair it with the op-z once the cv module’s realeased!

1 Like

Just got the KO. Pretty cool and having fun haha but my PO obsession is moving towards a full collection I should have just bought the megasets.

1 Like

Have you preordered the Volca Modular? I bought mine on announcement day and shipping date now mid-March… :frowning:

Absolutely loving the Neutron so far. Intuitive, deep and sounds terrific. Note to self… only get synths with either onboard delay or onboard reverb.

2 Likes

Some places got them right after NAMM. Perfect Circuit had them here in LA, I hesitated and they sold out. But a quick google search found them in stock at Control Voltage in Portland so I was lucky to have one shipped. Check around, maybe you can get one now and cancel your pre-order!

Coincidentally my Volca Modular shipped today apparently! :smiley:

2 Likes

Cool, have fun! It gets weird pretty quick :laughing:

1 Like

So much fun! The automation recording is especially wicked on the Volca Modular… like having loads of LFOs in addition to the two functions.

1 Like