Post your latest purchase (audio related)

I have a Juno 60 coming in the mail, can’t wait!

Nice.

UPS still thinks they have my QuNeo according to the tracking number. Only decency and honesty are preventing me from being all “lol you lost it!” and getting another. I only say it because the little devil on my shoulder is starting to annoy me.

Bought a Roland Duo Capture UA-11 MKII for my ipad. I used to pass OP-1 audio through a $4 usb-key audio interface(horrible horrible horrible). The Roland is very cheap 2in 2out, doesn’t butcher the audio, has no latency issues and is quite small. A new world of possibilities have opened thanks to it. Money well spent.

I’m also starting to dig Cubasis as a DAW since audio quality is not an issue anymore.

I’m currently waiting for my OTOTO to arrive through the post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJzJLVQXl48

it’s made by Yuri Suzuki who done the OPLAB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrHQmk2hLtc

literally can’t wait to use with ma OP-1.

bring on the noise!

exactly what i was looking for!

It’s August. That should mean it will be Mogees O’Clock, soon :smiley: (for iOS users).

Not that I’ve ever had a Kickstarter project ever deliver on time >.>

edit speak of the devil. mogees update, they should have the beta units in 10 days. Really doubting I will have mine by the 25th of August (heading out of town on the 26th).

This week I bought the following:

Volca Beats
Volca Keys
Volca Bass
Ipad Air 32GB
Tenori-On Orange
OP-1 Crank
OP-1 Bender

(I also got a free lunchbeat 1bit)

I just bought an Elektron Analog Four. It sounds great right off the bat. The interface will be a learning experience, but I’m very excited about having it in my setup.

Iirc @ChiefBigSmoke, much like the Monomachine, the A4 has key tracking turned on for the filter as a default, which can make it sound a little thin at times.

I was so tempted to get an A4 at one point.
Iirc @ChiefBigSmoke, much like the Monomachine, the A4 has key tracking turned on for the filter as a default, which can make it sound a little thin at times.

I was so tempted to get an A4 at one point.

Thanks for the info. I’m hopeful to get (make!) the time to really learn the machine, itself. The voices, modulation and sequencer seem like a great combination.

@karbonckel.

i miss my tenori on…really easy Inspiration!
@JohnnyEgo

When I have all my equipment and Ableton connected I just use the Tenori-On's Push function for a subtle changing melody. It's really nice.

I like the sound of your recent shopping spree @karbonckel. nice.

@Spheric_El

I sold lots of stuff and bought new stuff. All I need now is an Iconnectivity 4+ and Im done with buying stuff.

I received my Analog Four and Analog Rytm this afternoon.

I think the learning curve will be steep but rewarding!

Any good resources for these machines that you guys know of?

@karbonckel I know the feelin ,iCM4 not very exciting but I’ll be done -for a while -after that.

well theres always a new mic,and i like the updates on the Aira…-VT now has midi…
Like my record collection, I could just keep adding.That battle (24) was good proof that we dont need much else.
@sentientminority you probably might know this but cuckoo has a few youtube vids on those products which I’ll recommend.-I don’t know how to embed links but the’re easy to find.

Pair of Whirlwind balanced cables to connect my mixer outputs to whatever.

Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive to add a little more aggression to my Bassbot TT-303

This week I bought the following:

Volca Beats
Volca Keys
Volca Bass
Ipad Air 32GB
Tenori-On Orange
OP-1 Crank
OP-1 Bender

(I also got a free lunchbeat 1bit)

Are you Bill Gates?

This

@orcoaffamato I must admit it does look good in those colours on your photo.