TE Pre-order OP-Z Shipping next week!


#1

Just got an email about my pre-order direct with Teenage Engineering, saying that they’ll be shipping it next week…


#2

Next week! Had confirmation.


#3

Not had mine yet (UK) - I am in work next week then on Holiday abroad for a week…I wonder what the chances are!!


#4

Got mine too, one hour ago.


#5

@SLiC said:
Not had mine yet (UK) - I am in work next week then on Holiday abroad for a week…I wonder what the chances are!!

Yeah similar state for me. I’m away at the tail end of next week then straight onto a business trip. Odds are the OP-Z won’t be coming with me, sadly.


#6

YULLLLLLLLL


#7

Got the email but never got the case. Anyone else in the US receive the case yet?


#8

@alexkehayias said:
Got the email but never got the case. Anyone else in the US receive the case yet?

Did you get the shipping mail from the case?
Because I got a UPS shipping confirmation but the case was delivered to some bedding shop and I had to get it from there. I never knew there was a UPS point there and I did not get any notification that that would be the last stop.


#9

^wtf?


#10

@LushHigh said:

@alexkehayias said:
Got the email but never got the case. Anyone else in the US receive the case yet?

Did you get the shipping mail from the case?
Because I got a UPS shipping confirmation but the case was delivered to some bedding shop and I had to get it from there. I never knew there was a UPS point there and I did not get any notification that that would be the last stop.

I had exactly this!!! In France, it was delivered to some Auto shop miles away from the delivery address (although I suppose in the same postcode) - I had to have it redelivered to another UPS point closer. In fact I just now picked it up.

I’m really hoping this doesn’t happen with the main event.


#11

same here in germany. the package only had an address printed on from an laundry service in a suburb - with pretty shitty opening hours.

fingers crossed that the bags came from a different manufacturer and TE will send them to the postal address which was submitted during the order.


#12

that is the strangest thing…
so lemme get this straight
they printed a different address on the shipping labels then the one y’all gave to TE?


#13

What’s super weird for mine is that the correct address was also printed on it.


#14

@docshermsticks said:
that is the strangest thing…
so lemme get this straight
they printed a different address on the shipping labels then the one y’all gave to TE?

It’s probably a lot cheaper to just send it to a collection point than to have it shipped to individual adresses. It’s understandable, we had such a crazy good deal already with the mandatory €20,- yellow baggie, having it actually shipped to our houses would basically be giving them away for free. /s


#15

@LushHigh said:

@alexkehayias said:
Got the email but never got the case. Anyone else in the US receive the case yet?

Did you get the shipping mail from the case?
Because I got a UPS shipping confirmation but the case was delivered to some bedding shop and I had to get it from there. I never knew there was a UPS point there and I did not get any notification that that would be the last stop.

Haven’t gotten a shipping email for the case no.


#16

i’m wondering if usa orders are just getting both in a single parcel? i haven’t received a shipping notification for my bag either but got the “your opz will ship next week” email.

in atlanta


#17

In Canada here, and my yellow bag was shipped to a nearby UPS store, not my house. It was annoying and they were super confused whether the $13.65 CAD in duty was paid.


#18

wow thats really boughie
like they could have atleast said something!

have any of u brought this up to TE?
maybe they are not aware…?


#19

UPS often delivers to their own stores. no panic


#20

@JohnnyEgo said:
UPS often delivers to their own stores. no panic

It’s not a panic question - if a company is paying to have something delivered to an address, why on earth are they delivering to a different address? UPS store or not, that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.