TE Pre-order OP-Z Shipping next week!

Just got an email about my pre-order direct with Teenage Engineering, saying that they’ll be shipping it next week…

Next week! Had confirmation.

Not had mine yet (UK) - I am in work next week then on Holiday abroad for a week…I wonder what the chances are!!

Got mine too, one hour ago.

@SLiC said:
Not had mine yet (UK) - I am in work next week then on Holiday abroad for a week…I wonder what the chances are!!

Yeah similar state for me. I’m away at the tail end of next week then straight onto a business trip. Odds are the OP-Z won’t be coming with me, sadly.

YULLLLLLLLL

Got the email but never got the case. Anyone else in the US receive the case yet?

@alexkehayias said:
Got the email but never got the case. Anyone else in the US receive the case yet?

Did you get the shipping mail from the case?
Because I got a UPS shipping confirmation but the case was delivered to some bedding shop and I had to get it from there. I never knew there was a UPS point there and I did not get any notification that that would be the last stop.

^wtf?

@LushHigh said:

@alexkehayias said:

Because I got a UPS shipping confirmation but the case was delivered to some bedding shop and I had to get it from there. I never knew there was a UPS point there and I did not get any notification that that would be the last stop.

I had exactly this!!! In France, it was delivered to some Auto shop miles away from the delivery address (although I suppose in the same postcode) - I had to have it redelivered to another UPS point closer. In fact I just now picked it up.

I’m really hoping this doesn’t happen with the main event.

same here in germany. the package only had an address printed on from an laundry service in a suburb - with pretty shitty opening hours.

fingers crossed that the bags came from a different manufacturer and TE will send them to the postal address which was submitted during the order.

that is the strangest thing…
so lemme get this straight
they printed a different address on the shipping labels then the one y’all gave to TE?

What’s super weird for mine is that the correct address was also printed on it.

@docshermsticks said:
that is the strangest thing…
so lemme get this straight
they printed a different address on the shipping labels then the one y’all gave to TE?

It’s probably a lot cheaper to just send it to a collection point than to have it shipped to individual adresses. It’s understandable, we had such a crazy good deal already with the mandatory €20,- yellow baggie, having it actually shipped to our houses would basically be giving them away for free. /s

@LushHigh said:

@alexkehayias said:

Haven’t gotten a shipping email for the case no.

i’m wondering if usa orders are just getting both in a single parcel? i haven’t received a shipping notification for my bag either but got the “your opz will ship next week” email.

in atlanta

In Canada here, and my yellow bag was shipped to a nearby UPS store, not my house. It was annoying and they were super confused whether the $13.65 CAD in duty was paid.

wow thats really boughie
like they could have atleast said something!

have any of u brought this up to TE?
maybe they are not aware…?

UPS often delivers to their own stores. no panic

@JohnnyEgo said:
UPS often delivers to their own stores. no panic

It’s not a panic question - if a company is paying to have something delivered to an address, why on earth are they delivering to a different address? UPS store or not, that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.