TE website is up. PO's in stock.

@masterofstuff124 do you think TE will be shipping from within the U.S.?

@JohnnyEgo Right there with you maan. Im gonna get lost in the wilderness for several days with just my PO-14.

@Kites Good lord I hope say. Assuming they Move alot of them it would be the smartest route.

It is $3 to Brazil as well and I’m sure TE has no local distributor… More likely they are using some cheap carrier, like standard Post service?

No love with Paypal either:

{“reason”: “serverError”, “success”: false}

:frowning:

Hey guys – what is the white box on this page w/ nxt written on it? is that an accessory for the op1? or a mock up of a ficitonal device…? (at the bottom of the page, last picture…)

https://teenageengineering.com/products

I think it’s some kind of lego motor.

@papertiger that is a legobrain(arduino) thingy it worked with one of the accessories they released several NAMMs ago.

^ oh! Thanks. :slight_smile: I thought it looked vaguely familiar. I had researched trying to get my nephew into Lego programmy type thingies since he loves lego. Knew I had seen that nxt logo before somewhere.

Okay it finally went through with my credit card, in case anyone at home is still playing along.

excitedexcitedexcitedexcitedexcited

Here’s the response for the proper code for the case (420-396 vs the 397 listed). Looks like cases are 39 bucks?

{“selection”: “b0f7b44822155afb63540bf7183fa40e”, “shippingListsAvailable”: [], “shippingList”: “”, “success”: true, “discounts”: {“discount”: “$ 0”, “discountAsNumber”: 0, “anyDiscount”: false, “vouchers”: []}, “country”: “US”, “vatExempt”: false, “shipping”: {“anyShipping”: true, “shippingValue”: 9, “name”: “”}, “totals”: {“itemsTotalPriceAsNumber”: 78, “grandTotalPriceTax”: “$ 0”, “taxDeductedAsNumber”: false, “taxPercent”: 0, “grandTotalPriceTaxAsNumber”: 0, “totalQuantity”: 2, “taxDeducted”: false, “grandTotalPriceAsNumber”: 87, “taxAddedAsNumber”: false, “itemsTotalPrice”: “$ 78”, “totalDiscountPriceAsNumber”: false, “totalDiscountPrice”: false, “taxAdded”: false, “grandTotalPrice”: “$ 87”, “shippingPrice”: “$ 9”, “shippingPriceAsNumber”: 9}, “currency”: {“prefix”: "$ ", “suffix”: “”, “decimal”: “0”, “decimal_point”: “.”}, “paymentMethodsAvailable”: {“adyen”: {“onlyForPricelists”: [“20”, “33”], “useForDigitalContent”: true, “paymentMethod”: “adyen”, “name”: “Adyen”}, “paypal”: {“useForDigitalContent”: true, “paymentMethod”: “paypal”, “name”: “PayPal”}}, “items”: {“420-396”: {“sku”: “TE010XS805”, “priceEachBeforeDiscountAsNumber”: 39, “product”: “420”, “totalPrice”: “$ 78”, “ean”: “7350073030606”, “totalPriceAsNumber”: 78, “item”: “420-396”, “priceEachBeforeDiscount”: “$ 39”, “anyDiscount”: false, “product_info”: {“prices”: {“33”: {“priceReduction”: “$ 0”, “showAsOnSale”: false, “discountPercent”: 0, “priceBeforeDiscount”: “$ 39”, “price”: “$ 39”, “newProduct”: false, “priceAsNumber”: 39}, “20”: {“priceReduction”: “$ 0”, “showAsOnSale”: false, “discountPercent”: 0, “priceBeforeDiscount”: “$ 39”, “price”: “$ 39”, “newProduct”: false, “priceAsNumber”: 39}, “21”: {“priceReduction”: “\u20ac 0”, “showAsOnSale”: false, “discountPercent”: 0, “priceBeforeDiscount”: “\u20ac 39”, “price”: “\u20ac 39”, “newProduct”: false, “priceAsNumber”: 39}, “22”: {“priceReduction”: “0 SEK”, “showAsOnSale”: false, “discountPercent”: 0, “priceBeforeDiscount”: “395 SEK”, “price”: “395 SEK”, “newProduct”: false, “priceAsNumber”: 395}}, “items”: [{“stock”: “in_stock”, “id”: “420-396”, “name”: “One Size”}], “excerpt”: “pro-case for PO-12”, “id”: “420”, “name”: “CA-12”}, “priceEach”: “$ 39”, “priceEachAsNumber”: 39, “size”: “One Size”, “taxPercent”: 0, “categoryUri”: “/visible_on_webstore/”, “quantity”: 2}}, “pricelist”: “33”, “paymentMethod”: “”, “market”: “5”}

FTR 9$ shipping to Canada for all three.

Careful, folks. It was $3 shipping to the us until attempting to add a case at which point the only thing that changed was the shipping which increased to $9. I accidentally proceeded to checkout before re-placing an order for a single unit without a case.

Ordered my PO-12 earlier today… :smiley:

Got an error message when returning from the PayPal payment page, but I got a confirmation email from TE and a Paypal payment receipt, so it seems like it went through.

PO-12 ordered.

Too bad no cases yet. Maybe soon?

Ok I wake up and the forum’s in a frenzy… Ordered a PO-12. =)

Does anyone know how quickly TE usually ships items? I made the order last night and I am still hoping the synths will make it to Finland before wednesday evening next week when I leave for holiday for a couple of weeks. I tried e-mailing TE about this in the morning but haven’t yet got a reply.

FTR 9$ shipping to Canada for all three.

Any idea how much you expect to get dinged on import? I got nailed pretty hard with the OP-1, and taxes are insane where I live now.

Didn’t get the cases - same thing as everyone else, though at 39 each I think that would have made me think twice about ordering. But man, all three ordered. I was pondering having Volcas to play with - these look like a lot of fun. Wonder if the MIDI jack is the same as my Line 6 audio interface.

Now need a little mixer to link them all up!

On TEs instagram they posted a picture Of boxes with cases and they stated in the comments that the cases will probably be released in about a day.

I’m kinda holding off for multi-coloured cases.