The gearlust thread part deux: post your GAS

GASing for a WMD Performance Mixer and a Varigate 8. And a higher paying job so I can mindlessly fuel my GAS :slight_smile:

Totally GASing for an Avalon Bassline these days…
I’ve grown more and more fond of the 303 sound, first because of TM404, and lately since a friend of mine let me play his.
I’ve been trying to reproduce this sound with A4, but totally failed.
Avalon sounds so beautifully to my ears, I really feel like it’s going to be my next box :smiley:

GASing for an OP1 again… anyone in UK want to sell one to me? :smiley:

Want/need euro noise source I <3 Quantum rainbow.

I really want an electric sitar…

@LyingDalai the 303 never did it for me until I heard/played one in person a few months back. Don’t know what it is about it, but that thing just sounds ALIVE.

In terms of GAS: waiting painfully for my Mescaline (!), and GASing hard for a companion sampler to the OP1 - cant decided between an OT, DT, MPCLive (hate the touch screen tho), or a Deluge (need to find out more about the sampling side tho)

sp1200

@LyingDalai the 303 never did it for me until I heard/played one in person a few months back. Don't know what it is about it, but that thing just sounds ALIVE.

Hehe, I pulled the trigger, it’s coming !
:smiley:

And I don’t know how acquainted you’re to Elektron, but DT is much simpler to learn…
OT is more powerful, but it took me time to understand how to operate it.

Hehe, I pulled the trigger, it's coming ! :D

Avalon Bassline? I’m jealous! Looks like the ultimate 303 machine that thing!

Yeah, I have been lurking on this one for too long…
Currently watching the excellent tutorial series…
Seems way more than a 303. More like the successor :smiley:
Felt like I needed this square wave in my life!

OP-Z

the little grey home run hitter.
GASing for an OP1 again.... anyone in UK want to sell one to me? :D

you want mine?

I would have, but have since bought one - cheers for offer though! Don’t tell me the price in case I cry!

I would have, but have since bought one - cheers for offer though! Don't tell me the price in case I cry!I

I want £10000000 in unmarked bank notes… :smiley:

ES8 should arrive tomorrow… building Audulus modules in anticipation

Dammit. I thought "well now I have most of my bases covered. I’m pretty much done getting stuff, except for the OP-Z"

And then I remembered my love of weird synths. Now that the big holes in my setup are filled, things like the Nozoid MMO-3 are high in my interest list again.

http://nozoid.com/mmo-3/

(Atonal FM/AM/etc).

So, Octatrack gets conditional trigs. This triggered (sic!) my desire to buy one again…

So, Octatrack gets conditional trigs. This triggered (sic!) my desire to buy one again...

Whaaaaaaaat! On OG units too? If yes then that’s huge. And I’m happy. Off to investigate

Checked it out. Yep on mki too. Sweet!

Cool! I can see an OT again at some stage in my future…