This site needs a favicon.

I'm a bit late on the debate but after seeing the record icon used as a favicon on this page, I think it works really well: the scale is good, the drawing is emblematic of the OP-1 and easy to spot on the tab. My vote would go for this one :)

But, if you have both pages bookmarked, the icon would be the same, so that wouldn’t be so nice.

I’m a bit late on the debate but after seeing the record icon used as a favicon on this page, I think it works really well: the scale is good, the drawing is emblematic of the OP-1 and easy to spot on the tab. My vote would go for this one :slight_smile:

But, if you have both pages bookmarked, the icon would be the same, so that wouldn’t be so nice.

You have a point!

What about this one?

CB

ms-icon-70x70

Hi Guys, I just noticed this thread, The monkey head, although great in concept is quite difficult to see.

Something like above using the orange, green, blue, white encoders would be nice, or the tape would be better.
my 2 cents

@cloudburst can you get me that as a flavicon file?

Agree - simple is better with favicons - I’ve done a bunch for websites in the past. That is why I suggested the simple orange circle “record” button.

The monkey is cool - but too hard to “Read” at that small a size…

@cloudburst can you get me that as a flavicon file?

PM’d you @dimi3

CB

I would go for @mrclean’s proposal too!

hehe i like the monkey…

Sorry guys, didn’t had time to repixalate the monkey one, but I like the color water drops, that’s a nice idea :slight_smile:

Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 5.49.18 AM

@beefinator I think it’s not up to date :slight_smile:

@beefinator - uncache the site in your browser and then you’ll load up the brick-shafts fav icon on your next visit.

CB

The water drops don’t really make me think of the OP-1 at all, though of course the icon easy to recognise on my bookmark bar, and it is quite unique, which is the most important thing, I guess…

They are in fact the four coloured OP-1 accessory brick shafts :slight_smile:

CB

They are in fact the four coloured OP-1 accessory brick shafts :-)

CB

I know they are. As a favicon, the shape turns them into drops though, and they are very obscure compared to previous icon suggestions. I’m sure most OP-1 ownera don’t have them, and many might not even know what the image is supposed to be.

I vote monkey head :wink:

What do you mean I’m too late!?

This site needs a "touch icon" that doubles as a large favicon. That said - lego shafts? Seriously?

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 10.41.52 AM

How about something really crude and vulgar, but it’s too small to really make out, but we all know what it really is. (I have a subversive personality, haha)