Tiny mixer for tabletop jams!

Ordered and payed. I hope it will arrive soon. :slight_smile:

Nice idea.

I made a cheap stereo 5 input mixer (poor man’s mixer) years ago using that Belkin green/white headphone splitter and some Radio Shack headphone volume adapters. It cost around $50 but it and the mini cables crush down into a small baggie, and the volumes allow me to adjust for devices with hot signals.

Loving those designs darenager. Very clean. I’m also working on a small portable summing mixer solution for battery operated portable devices.

Just wanted to say that I received my 6-chan badboy mixer here in Canada (and my 3 PO`s). Very happy camper! Daren was a pleasure to do business with…

Am interested in the mono version for the level controls. Bit of a noob when it comes to cables and signals, what would happen if a stereo jack were to be used, would this be summed?

@ghostly606 It only has tip and sleeve connected, so the signal on the ring would be floating - ie not audible.

Darenager, are you making a 6 channel mixer version w/ pots? If so, sign me up for two!

This is pretty sweet, compact, and affordable.

http://xiwielectronics.com/products/passive-matrix-mixer

@dJdAb No pots on 6 ch version I’m afraid, but I will have a few 4 ch with pots in the next few weeks.

I’m definitely interested in the 4 channel one with pots

Here is the new 4 channel version £35GBP plus postage, only made 10 of these so got them in black :slight_smile:

@darenager Are these stereo?

Put me down for one

@darenager Are these stereo?

D’uh, I should have looked at the photo first huh? Lol

@modulator_esp Done, 9 left.

@ghostly606 yeah these are mono because finding small stereo pots is very difficult, also most of the things that these will be used for (Volca, PO, Monotribe etc) are mono, the jacks are TRS with the ring left unconnected so that the Volca Beats can be used without a special cable. Also these can quite happily be used with Eurorack for audio or CV mixing.

Shown below with PO for scale :slight_smile: