Update for the Op-1 Comes out finally and for some reason my OP-1 COM button works fine, but opening the boot menu… Holding com and powering on . I hear the click but the screen just stays black
Please share your progress with us!
directions from TE!
THIS FIX DID NOT WORK FOR ME
BUT THIS IS WHAT THEY CLAIM THE FIX IS, GIVE IT A SHOT I SUPPOSE?
how to fix the “no te-boot” issue:
- start OP-1
- connect usb
- enter disk mode: [shift] + [com], [T3]
- recommended: backup the files from OP-1 to your computer.
- drag and drop “te-boot-fix.op1” onto OP-1 removable drive
- eject OP-1
- restart OP-1
- allow update and then turn off OP-1
- hold [com] and start OP-1
- update with latest official firmware as usual
hope this works for you. thank you for your patience.
teenage engineering support