What module is this?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Mic and sample in?

Just hurry and take my money!!

1 Like

M for money
S for success

3 Likes

M is Out, S is In, module is called line, hmm.

2 Likes

Interesting good find wonder what it could be!

1 Like

i agree with ur theory!
also if you notice the IO track with the green module is using both fx tracks, and panning.
i’m really excited to see if this is something that’s already been in the works and will be coming out soon!

2 Likes

Notice the “Dry Level” parameter in the lower far right. maybe you would be able to blend some signal with a processed signal. Or apply EQ, compression.

1 Like

And on the left it says Sends under Module

1 Like

Maybe it’s something that’ll turn the OP-Z into an effects box for external instruments. I’ve been wondering about that for a while. Something is definitely cooking…

2 Likes

A crossfader would be really nice for live sets.

1 Like

This is already the functionality of the new firmware though? And the module channel is the channel that you can use to control these features. Nothing strange about this image when you see it in this light.

1 Like

Looks like an aux send for external devices. Mono out and stereo in plus midi / trig for poket operator. Would be, great cause I don’t like the trrs input to much.

2 Likes

it has to be special to replace the rumble module, which is outstanding!

2 Likes

Look at mixer screen, module level, hmmm don’t recall that being there before…

1 Like

yes, thats from the latest update. when they have switched midi settings to input audio level on track14. so now midi settings are at (screen+tempo) and audio settings are on track14.
so there is an extra perimeter on a mixer.
it should be audio input level. its a handy addition:)

1 Like

can some one out there confirm this phenomenon?

your op-z needs to me on track14 while opening the op-z app. than when you go into track settings, this glitch happens. it happens very fast, so its better to video screen capture it.

maybe im mistaking forest for the trees :evergreen_tree::man_shrugging:

hardware used:
op-z 1.2.38
op-lab 1.1.1
iphone 6s plus ios 12.5.3

Ah yes.

BTW I think that changing the way midi is set was a bit dumb, for two reasons:

Users were used to it.

It was more logical to have screen+tempo for input settings, and module page for midi settings.

Oh well.

2 Likes

Confirmed. This is on MacOS captured from a screen recording and there is indeed a frame for this mysterious green module. Someone needs to degrade their firmware and see when it came in.

2 Likes

thanks for testing :smiley:
also op-z app on a mac is supper dope ! i totally forgot macs can do it now.

its probably still left from their prototype testing. forgot to patch it completely.

so M (out) can stand for:
module
master
monitor
mic
mono
money*

and S (in) can stand for:
sends
slave
source
stereo
sample
sound
success*

and it has “dry” level , witch is unlike volume or filter and fx1 fx2 level.

it has midi and trig (from previous op-lab)

its green and its called “line”.

what ever it is, looks useful :wrench::nut_and_bolt:

1 Like

A send / stereo return + MIDI / Trig out (as this green thing seems to be) is pretty much EXACTLY what I’d like to see in a module.