Who got one of the mystery boxes?

They sell it immediately… I see the email pop up, I immediately click on the link… Sold out. I guess my gmail must of updated to receive the email just a bit after someone else’s…

2 Likes

Yeah they only list one for the entire planet :smiley: I don’t think I’m going to get one…but I will keep trying!

2 Likes

I got as far as filling in my credentials and… it was sold out! :slight_smile:

I got one, but then I didn’t…

5 Likes

augh that sucks

Sad story.

You think they’d betray Willy Wonka lol :rofl:

1 Like

I just tried to buy the box the moment it came live but somebody was faster…
who was it? Dammit! :sweat_smile:

Now spill the beans… what was in the other boxes? We only know about one! Are they all the same?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Has todays box already gone? I didn’t get any email like I have for the others.

Yeah I didn’t get an email either? How did you guys know when it was released?! Been refreshing all day and suddenly the ”will drop on july 2” was just gone.

Disappointing.

2 Likes

same!

1 Like

They send an email 2-3 days ago saying that on 2nd of July there will be the last of the mistery boxes

Yeah I got that too but they usually send one when they drop. And it seems people have had some intel on what time(?). Or is everyone using scripts to buy them?! Need to learn how to code… :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw somewhere that they drop the boxes at 14:00 GMT and it was true. I added it to my cart and went to pay as quickly as I could but I was not even close… so I would expect that someone used some sort of a script…

Had them always in the cart as it was posaible while refreshing the site for a sec. but I was never able to buy it in the end :frowning:

totally agree, 500 dollars can be a serious sum of money for someone.

Actually, there are not that many people on Earth for whom it isn’t.

1 Like

Hey. I almost forgot - if anybody is still interested, I got a mystery box too. The content is the same as the other poster in here got. Worth it, but not very exciting. I’m actually also very happy for the limited edition little alien patch and the stickers.