Who got one of the mystery boxes?

Hello! Just a question out of curiosity, did you go to the website and casually purchase it or did you use special software? I raced to the website at the exact time but it was gone in seconds!

@Operator-1 neat! thanks for sharing. I was wondering if they were the same, so thats cool.

@stelioskarasgla cant vouch for @Operator-1 about this but personally I was manually refreshing on the same times that they usually would drop them throughout the week, and when i saw it get stocked i would autofill all my information and pay through paypal.

Hi, Is there any chance i can buy the blue 10 year op-1 key chain from you?

Let me know :slight_smile:

Arne

1 Like

I’m not selling any of the merch.

I was actually being very obsessive about the whole campaign - must have refreshed the website 50 times each day. And once I had the product in my basket (happened 4-5 times with no luck on the other mystery boxes), I just kept refreshing the basket, even though it said sold out. And finally, it worked and went through.

2 Likes

Maybe send TE an email. They probably have hundreds of those for giveaway?

2 Likes

are you still looking for the TE stem player?

1 Like

curious, what is a “stem” player? and are te still doing this mystery box thing?

If I’m not mistaken, it s a product developed by TE for a Kanye West album. Basically, the thing helps you isolate stems and play them, put FX on them, remix them, etc. A weird little egg-like machine.
Has a bit of a mojo to it. But was discontinued at some point.