your favourite iphone apps to play with op-1 !! :)

@strata189 , yah I know what you mean. I was kinda frustrated and accidentally double tapped out of anger… and then I was not angry anymore hahahahaha.

Oh I also have to give a big + to Sunrizer synth. The best synth out there. Unbelievable that you can buy one of the greatest synth for less than a pizza.

@tarekith it IS quite fiddly , but I’ve managed to get great gnarly, but still useful sounds from it!

@erhenius love Sunrizer! My all-time favorite iOS synth. I use it on nearly everything I do. And for bass, iMini is hard to beat. At least for the kind if music I make.

I have a new appreciation for iDensity. A friendly challenge was issued on another forum to take a 20 sec. clip from a pop song and run it through iDensity with some suggested settings. I got this result: https://soundcloud.com/governorsilver/callyounot

Beatmaker 2 is the only multitrack DAW that runs on my iPhone so I’m going to tackle that next. We love using our OP-1s of course, but the 6 min. recording limit imposes some, well, limits.

Beatmaker is quite powerful, no shame in using it! Oh, and I’m reminded of the free Purple Goop app. It’s like having Paul’s Extreme Stretch+resynthesis on your iDevice, though sadly you can’t record it and would have to record the results elsewhere or sample. Doesn’t even have audiobus.

Mendel Synth is really cool for ‘breeding’ sound effects, but it seems to no longer be available, the site is down, and it was last updated before the iPhone 4.

So cool it went cold :slight_smile:

hah haaaaaaaa…

Nanoloop is one of my favourites - great on iOS and Android as well as the original versions.

I’m a beginner, and using Nord Beat 2 for sequencing. It’s free. I also have something called littlemidi, same price.

Of course one can run these via CoreMidi with another iPad music app. There are zillions of free ones …

Edmund

Hi guys.

Korg Gadget (amazing app) use it mostly for providing samples;
iMaschine (very capable app, great at providing great beats and also some cool samples;
Voice Synth (great app for vocoding, the best, really).
Loopy HD (for voices and sounds recorded with the iPhone mostly, very fun app good to make music with kids)

Hey guys,

If anyone is interested in Maschine’s infamous iMaschine, Apple is giving it away from their “Apple Store” app (you have to download it first, and then you can download iMaschine).
4€49 to 0€, I thought it was a good deal!

Really great app by the way

hey,

this one is my absolute favorite: http://www.triqtraq.com

also i like animoog, sound prism,dm1, imaschine, loopy hd, launchpad , ikaossilator garageband for recording and stuff
fx: ad480 reverb,aufs reihe, reverb delay and eq, gliderverb,glitch1
voice: voicejam,vocalive, t-pain( yep i like it :slight_smile: )

thats it so far.
anybody knows if ipod touch 5 can be used as miditriger for op1, via camera connection kit?
xo

triqtraq just went Universal :slight_smile:

Gotta check out triqtraq, especially since it’s so cheap. Sounds like it’s a similar concept to Figure (a free app, btw) but with quite a bit more flexibility.

+1 xynthesizer. sounds great. makes it very easy to pump out great sequences and then the synth is very powerful. add the random function to all this and you practically have a musician in a box. I jam along with the random setting all the time.