Your OP-Z Tracks

Sampled my electric guitar.

1 Like

Really slick! Loving the disco vibe. I bet the guitar samples sound cool if you mangle them through the tape track too. Great stuff!

1 Like

Thanks! Good idea - have to try that :slight_smile:

Newbassvibesmusic

Yo! that was legit! That actually got me up off my ass dancing round the living room. Would love a 4 minute jam like that!

1 Like

Thanks! Glad that made you dance :slight_smile: I think I will do more of these tracks. Love to sample different instruments on the OPZ.

1 Like

Have you checked out my interface thread? i’m designing a custom opz interface for instruments and what not
2in/2out opz interface

You might find it interesting, i’d love your input on the design

1 Like

Thanks I have read that thread. Seems interesting! :slight_smile:

Here is some more OP-Z jamming with my sampled guitar.

Hi all :slight_smile: First time poster, wonderful community, and I’m looking forward to listening to lots of stuff from this thread - I’ve seen most of the YouTube stuff already without the thread though :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s a my latest two tracks I’ve made with my OP-Z - only got it two weeks ago, but I’m addicted!

3 Likes

My latest. I love AUM now.

A bit of live piano playing on the OP-Z

Cool! I need to start using AUM with my OP-Z!

1 Like

Great use of Samples, and simple but usable complexities. Your structures sound good. Keep sending more OP-Z Music!

1 Like

A Little play on Rick and Morty during Rick Vs Toxic Rick. Check out the other tracks under my username for more OP-Z fun and others. Mastered in Cubasis on iPad Pro.

Heres a little live jam on a track Im working on with the Op-Z handling drum samples and sequencing a 0-coast, plus SAMPLR on the IPad handling ambience and some other textural elements.

2 Likes

Dear community, It’s been a year since I started making music with the op-z and it’s time to share some tunes!

4 Likes

Remaking a classic rap beat on the Zed…

1 Like

Just uploaded a new song today called “Voodoo Priest

1 Like

I know this is over 30 minutes, but the opz made me do it

3 Likes

Spent some time last night with two of my favorite things…AUM and the OP-Z. I was going for a slower ambient piece with some rhythm…i used a bunch of kit for this track, and as a result you’ll notice a few instances of popping and crackling…i think it was from adding effects during playback and removing audio routing while screen recording everything. Lesson learned.:thinking:

As always, thanks for watching, if you like the track you can also find it on my soundcloud page.

Soundcloud track:

:facepunch:t3:™:pray:t3::two_hearts:

3 Likes