Your OP-Z Tracks

Cool! I need to start using AUM with my OP-Z!

1 Like

Great use of Samples, and simple but usable complexities. Your structures sound good. Keep sending more OP-Z Music!

1 Like

A Little play on Rick and Morty during Rick Vs Toxic Rick. Check out the other tracks under my username for more OP-Z fun and others. Mastered in Cubasis on iPad Pro.

Heres a little live jam on a track Im working on with the Op-Z handling drum samples and sequencing a 0-coast, plus SAMPLR on the IPad handling ambience and some other textural elements.

2 Likes

Dear community, It’s been a year since I started making music with the op-z and it’s time to share some tunes!

4 Likes

Remaking a classic rap beat on the Zed…

1 Like

Just uploaded a new song today called “Voodoo Priest

1 Like

I know this is over 30 minutes, but the opz made me do it

3 Likes

Spent some time last night with two of my favorite things…AUM and the OP-Z. I was going for a slower ambient piece with some rhythm…i used a bunch of kit for this track, and as a result you’ll notice a few instances of popping and crackling…i think it was from adding effects during playback and removing audio routing while screen recording everything. Lesson learned.:thinking:

As always, thanks for watching, if you like the track you can also find it on my soundcloud page.

Soundcloud track:

:facepunch:t3:™:pray:t3::two_hearts:

3 Likes

This started out as an OP-Z only song, but eventually the Novation Nova got involved because there was this one sound I don’t think the OP-Z could make on its own. It’s not the bass, that’s a sample from Hainbach. I could’ve sampled the patch I made, but at that point I could just as well free up a track by playing those bits by hand.

I think eventually I’ll have to settle on one style :smile: This is something like maybe dark trance?

2 Likes

hahaha NICE buddy i JUST listened to this a minute ago because you recently started following me on soundcloud! small world! Cool to see you on the OP forums buddy!

Edit: My name on soundcloud is different then here btw

1 Like

Here is a little demo of my stuff that I’m working on for incoming electronic Music Open mic in my town, 6 minutes, 175 bpm. Edit : final version

Just released my full 16-track OP-Z album “Trancendence.” It’s available on all major platforms (Spotify, iTunes, etc.) You can get all the links on my website: https://www.davnak.com/trancendence

4 Likes

Impressed with how the synth engines stretched their sonic footprint on this track. The delay on the Z is great to sequence!

3 Likes

Great blendwork!

1 Like
1 Like

Morning Tide - OP-Z Beat with One Take Vocals. I hope this takes you somewhere else for a moment. Enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

With the release of my full OP-Z Album Trancedence last week, I just uploaded a live performance video of the title track (I plan to release more in the coming weeks):

2 Likes

Just uploaded this little ambient track. It’s my first attempt at ambient.

2 Likes

More use of the delay modulation and 12 step trick on this track to create swells of digital chaos. Enjoy!

2 Likes