Your OP-Z Tracks

Just recorded my first opz live jam, its a little rough as i’m still pretty new to live playing the opz, also, it was 3 am and i was tired,

Did another live-stream performance with the OP-Z the other night. This time I was performing my whole Album I just released using the OP-Z.

BAM, nother installment of Midnight Melodies, part 2. This ones a lot cleaner.

Here is my short 15 minutes performance form latest Electronic Music Open Mic in Swindon. First two tracks are made on OP-Z, last on Octatrack (from 9:09).

1 Like

This is my first full track using the OP-Z

2 Likes

I dig it man!

1 Like

Happy Holidays folks! 1 love.

…or Z love depending on the day :wink:

1 Like

Recently I saw to many rappers playing live gigs, full playback lip-synced…which is very disappointing in my opinion, as I wouldn’t wanna listen to a record, when going to a gig.
So I decided to make some real live rap myself and get back into it. In German, because a German rapping in English is too cringey :smiley:

Hi! I’ve just released my new album Cosmic Laundries, it’s completely based on op-z except some bass vi parts on a couple of songs… i hope you like it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some great tracks in there, nice work!

5 Beats with the OP-Z

A quick run through of some of my first sketches on the OP-Z. What a fun little machine. :grinning:

Hi, here’s my latest OP-Z only track:

hope u like it.

Just released an OP-Z performance video of the track “Beneath” from my latest album, all made with the OP-Z.

1 Like

Zeddy prolly gonna take a rest for a while because I am a new member of the P.O. gang lol. Happy Holidays folks.

3 Likes

Randomly came up with this one the other day, actually in quite a funny way. I originally was going to make a “joke” song using Adam Neely’s “the lick” as the main motive at the climax to be funny; however, I really like the premise and chord progression so much I decided to make it a more serious track. So I’ll probably explore it further in the future.

3 Likes

Finally got around to some Jamuary business. Was having writers block.

1 Like

Happy Jamuary Z’ers

2 Likes

Back at it again! Jamuary day 10

1 Like

I uploaded a video doing Planetary Resonance. Check it out, I appreciate everyone in our community.

default_test_tone
“Break the default settings”

With everything in #jamuary2020 going on, I released another OP-Z performance video of “Anymore” from my latest album.

1 Like