Your OP-Z Tracks

This is awesome, great job Jim!!

1 Like

Opz session , hard dance.
Listen to SKWOMP.m4a by Elysian Phonics on #SoundCloud

2 Likes

A little lofi as the summer winds down…

#onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #OP-Z #teenageengineering #AbletonLive

Ableton for some grain delay and bit-crushing on this three pattern jam.

Enjoy,
psound74

2 Likes

This is my first post on the forum, but I wanted to share a track I just created using the OP-Z.

I used the OP-Z to create the string-like sequence. The other layers were added in Logic.

I received the OP-Z as a gift. I didn’t get it at first, but I do now. I really like the immediacy and ease of knocking out ideas.

Here’s the link:

Tempestas

4 Likes

This is cool! Makes me want to lay a chill LoFi beat over it

Thanks for listening and your kind comments!

Been a while since these track came out but it was my first “OP-Z only” release. Utilized step-components (for semi-generative) and a bit of sampling. Spotify

2 Likes

Still enjoying OP-Z way too much. This entire track is OP-Z, though I did finally figure out how to export separate MIDI tracks to Logic so I could use additional instruments.

1 Like

Work has been crazy, about 8-10 half-finished songs in the Z, finally committed this one to the Computer with a little saturation and color limiting in Ableton on the master bus.

Fun fact/bug - if you have steps entered on the OP-Z Master track, they do not transmit over MIDI (only “live” played keypresses on the Master track transmit on MIDI Channel 12)

#alittlebitfasternow #OP-Z #teenageengineering #138bpm #doubledlead #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #upallnightiv

Enjoy,
psound74

I bought the op-z for videolab but it push me to sound :slight_smile:

Finished it a long time ago, but just released it:

I think I pushed the OP-Z to the edge and took a look at the void. If you’ve ever asked yourself “but how will it clip?”, now you know the answer.

1 Like

stupid happy song!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-pdRo4KQcQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I love it…

Was feeding acidic bass line from Volca bass into Microcosm and discovered a nice dark texture which spiraled into live techno jam :black_heart:

3 Likes

Me too having writersblock on most equipment, but working on some stuff on the OP-Z, getting a feel for the thing, so saving up for the old version 2 op1, but cheers everyone hope to share something soon. Gonna look for the underbridge app thread on here cus I need that and don’t know how to work it!

ay your tracks gone/not found

hey have you downloaded and got up running under bridge for opz app??

Ay your video is unavailable now! Can you upload it again??