Your OP-Z Tracks

Yup, that’s the distortion FX and three carefully balanced stages of overdrive (individual, group, master).

I made a pop-disco type song with 100% OP-Z for the music, plus vocals

inspired by all the shitty bosses and landlords i’ve ever had and a little hope for the future.

will be adding a lot of single synth stuff to my page very soon, digitone, op-1, model cycles and experimental guitar stuff, a few tracks up already

1 Like

#onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #2022summersolstice #summersolstice #theoldways #majestic-lughnasadh-i-v-i #OP-Z #teenageengineering #108bpm

May you have the brightest day on the longest day!

Blessings,
psound74

2 Likes

I just put out a new two track release that started out as a couple of OPZ jams on my youtube. It’s the first thing I’ve released that features the Z so prominently and pretty pleased with how it turned out - the synth is such a great sketch book machine for getting tracks off the ground. Both these tunes were multitracked into Ableton and processed, layered, mixed and had some extra bits added. The first track ‘Headstone’ is probably still 80% OPZ, and the second track ‘Ivy’ more like 50/50 Z and Ableton stuff. Anyway, I hope you like them. :slight_smile: Spotify
Headstone | Missing Reels

2 Likes

This is what intensive work can inspire…

#onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #finallyusedthedistortioneffect #OP-Z #teenageengineering #115bpm #up-all-night-iii

Enjoy,
psound74

3 Likes

First op-z track I’ve done in a while, I had a long layover while traveling and put this together. No matter how much other gear I use, whenever I come back to op-z I have a blast.

2 Likes

@porkloin really love this! fun and interesting, and some humour to it, and very musical and summery.

1 Like

I made this electro disco song all on OP-Z plus lyrics. Drums are sampled onto the OP-Z drum and percussion tracks from an Alesis SR-18 drum machine

1 Like

Hello!)

1 Like

OP-Z Only

4 Likes

A little Live jam with my OP-Z and an RD-8

3 Likes

Straight vibin over here

1 Like

Thank you

I’ve done 303 Acid Jam with the OP-Z acting in as the drummer!

2 Likes

I was travelling for work recently and had a day free and spent it chilling on the beach with my OP-Z. I made this little jam on it. OP-Z is my favourite travel companion - dawless 80s style synth jam - YouTube

1 Like

Been making a lot of music on the OPZ lately. This is kind of like pretty psychedelic pop? I love this little guy.

1 Like

made new wave song about fighting landlords and bosses, 100% OP-Z plus lyrics

i generally like elektron sequencers a bit better, but at the end of the day i end up making most of my music on OP-Z because it’s just so convenient!

4 Likes

OP-Z master device in this setup)

1 Like

I completely forgot about this thread. I’ve been looking around for a great collection OP-Z only tracks. Here’s a track + videopak I created together this summer. Beach vacation inspired. Nothing but OP-Z on this. santa clara | visual single - YouTube

2 Likes

my all-time favourite poem.
And this op-z track slipped under with just the right kinda grace. kinda.

4 Likes