Your OP-Z Tracks

Hello!
Its my track)

3 Likes

this is what happens when you have to work a few nights of graveyard shift…

#onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #onepatternjam #up-all-night-i-iii-ii #OP-Z #teenageengineering #128bpm

Enjoy,
psound74

1 Like

A dub

And a muddier reprise

Released an EP on Bandcamp:

And slowly making some visualisers and posting to Instagram:

1 Like

Hi all,
Here is my synth pop “banger” from commute time on the Subway lately (final performance including live Master track transpose, pattern shit between two patterns, and live lead selective note doubling done at home.) Normalized in Audacity but no other synths/processing.

#onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #twopatternjam #banger-i-iii-vii_xv #OP-Z #teenageengineering #138bpm

Enjoy,
psound74

1 Like

Hello,

Track I did during last vacation:

a slow, low, chill groove

#onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #slowandlowiivi #OP-Z #teenageengineering #68bpm

Enjoy…
psound74

OPZ only, direct output to the gopro.
Instagram Video

This device is such a marvellous tool :heart:

1 Like

#onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #meditative-i-iv-xii-xiii #OP-Z #teenageengineering #128bpm

128bpm but more a half-time feel…

Adding a couple from the weekend…

#onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #meditative-ii-iv-ii #OP-Z #OP-1 #teenageengineering #98bpm

#onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #banger-ii-iv-iii #OP-Z #teenageengineering #128bpm

Enjoy!
psound74

1 Like

Jam in two parts: synth and beats, followed by ambient. All sounds from op-z

3 Likes

LINE module connected these two guys in a one chilled jam :ocean:

2 Likes

Listen to Sudush live session by 1nKuesT. on #SoundCloud

New track made entirely on OP-Z. Been using the sampler a lot.

2 Likes

New commute tune…one after 606!

#onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #tr606 #tr-606 #one-after-606-iii-x #OP-Z #teenageengineering #121bpm

and, after a week of swing shift, up all night ii

#onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #up-all-night-ii-iv-v #OP-Z #teenageengineering #128bpm

enjoy!
psound74

Something I’m currently working on. No custom samples. Wanted to push it to the limit.

3 Likes

Great job - never heard the Z rock that hard before!

Cheers,
psound74

1 Like

Nice! Did you overdrive a ton of the channels through the FX and the master track? I am assuming this is internal clipping I’m hearing? Cool sound.

1 Like