Gear I Didn't Buy Today

@LyingDalai are you ‘shore’?
@Virtual_Flannel you are so right! It didn’t occur to me at all.
Does that make delay fx a slinky?

@LyingDalai are you 'shore'?
What do you mean ?

What do you mean ?

The 0-Coast :wink:

Sherman Filterbank. Realised that I can already get my analog filtering/distortion fix via my MS20. Keep it simple!

0-coast, like @LyingDalai , waiting, watching, ready to pounce LOL.

What do you mean ?

The 0-Coast :wink:

I see :slight_smile:
Didn’t get shore / sure
Pun may be what’s hardest for a non native speaker ^^
Thank you Urban Dictionary :wink:

^^ sorry yes it was a pun too tempting to ignore!

I didn’t buy an arturia keylab 49. Was cheapish on eBay, but no software.

I didn’t buy an El Capistan or a Tonal Recall. Yet. At least not this weekend. I will probably go to the store check out the El Cap tomorrow though and who knows what will happen.

And that’s what this thread is all about - tomorrow!
See you all in the future! Love you all!

I didn’t buy a 0 Coast because someone beat me to it and they’re out of stock again…

I didn't buy a 0 Coast because someone beat me to it and they're out of stock again.........

All hail the GAS gods only limited by the availability of gear :wink:

Didn’t buy an octatrack in the sale. Denied by the keeper of the purse strings

Didn't buy an octatrack in the sale. Denied by the keeper of the purse strings

Octatrack Sale? where?

Hahahahahahaha love this thread!!! (I don’t know if I’m allowed to say that as the op)

Somebody I once worked with said I’m too happy and I smile too much.

Out of the darkness must come light, right!?

Didn't buy an octatrack in the sale. Denied by the keeper of the purse strings

Octatrack Sale? where?

Sorry I meant to edit this to say local music shop (here in Melbourne). They have it slightly reduced at the mo. Enough to make me submit a (denied) purchase order to the funds master.

I didnt buy at the ebay 15% special today:

make noise 0-coast
elektron analog four

That 0 Coast, I must say that it exudes sexiness. If it we a women it would be Charlize Theron. It looks amazing and feels wonderful and if you guys who have the carvernous cravings just from seeing it in the net then I expect to see a posting in the new purchase thread if you actually see it in person! Fact.

That 0 Coast, I must say that it exudes sexiness. If it we a women it would be Charlize Theron. It looks amazing and feels wonderful and if you guys who have the carvernous cravings just from seeing it in the net then I expect to see a posting in the new purchase thread if you actually see it in person! Fact.
Why Charlize Theron?

Why Charlize Theron?

Hahaha I watched Prometheus.