OP-1 Tracks

What is this?

2 Likes

messin around on the thing.

slowin it down on the thing.

getting moody and things

Second EP of mine with the OP-1. Available on Bandcamp and Spotify (etc). Cheers girls and boys! :sunglasses:

I guess the excellent track from the 12 operators collaboration belongs here :slight_smile:

Thanks @blumquist for launching this project, and everyone involved for your awesome participation: Iā€™m amazed at the result, especially the 11 transitions!
Much love for OP-1 and more generally music in such track, tells a lot about this community.

2 Likes

You guys okay if I get this on Small Ops? This is so dopeā€¦

Of course :slight_smile:

messing around with the OP on summer vacation.

1 Like

1 Like

regarding aboveā€¦

hoping to one day surpass the same number of tracks and posts @sammyjams has on this thread!

(slowly but surely) :stuck_out_tongue:

I just recently got my OP-1 and came here to listen to others tracks to get ideas and just hear some good stuff.

I must have listened to this one ten times today, itā€™s absolutely perfect and also loved the little video, definitely went well with the track.

Looking forward to posting some tracks of my own soon.

1 Like

Yā€™all know the gameā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had my OP-1 for a little over a year now but Iā€™m just starting to get into a steady habit of using it after several periods of on and off usage. I think previously I was a little too precious about how I made stuff on it. I want to start sharing more work so I quickly threw together an album of what I feel like is sketchy junk kind of work, just to sort of clear out the pipes and get something out there. I had a lot of fun, learned a lot and felt a liberated every time I erased the whole tape to work on something new. Well, here it is!

1 Like

1 Like

My first track on the OP-1, my first on anything actually. I love soundtrack and ambient stuff and ended up with this dark sounding piece. I am currently awaiting the arrival of an Eventide Space so cant wait to do more stuff like this and put it through that.

https://soundcloud.com/user-228084983/lost

1 Like

oops. I posted something without realizing it was editing my last postā€¦

so, reposting the track from a couple days ago too:

fun drum loaded jam session. is it #Jamuary yet?

1 Like

Hello fellow operators! Here is an album of electro songs I released earlier this month, made entirely on an OP-1. It is called Quest Hymns. Have a listen on bandcamp (or donā€™t, Iā€™m not the cops).

PS I hope this is the right place for this type of thing

2 Likes

Wow thanks for posting this, super inspiring! Great job!