OP-1 Tracks

I did a cover of “Rydeen” by Yellow Magic Orchestra to see how much I could learn, which was a lot! I ran out of patience before I could add the details like all the different snare fills and more layering, but still pretty happy with the result.

3 Likes

here’s something new.

1 Like

First post here, more of a jam than a track really :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

mashed-up samples and stuff

2 Likes

my band, the warehouse ravers, have a new track out. hope you enjoy. (we are also taking bookings for weddings and hen’s parties).

made on the OP1 and roland MV8000. samples from: drums – patrick adams, percussion – roland 727, strings – can’t remember but it’s an all time classic house track, vocals – debra cox, bass and organ – yamaha dx reface

1 Like

made something new.

4 Likes

more new stuff.

more-er-er…

Is this all op1? No extra stuff from a DAW? Great stuff man

@I3.rian - thanks, and yes all the tracks I’ve posted to this thread are tracked out, mixed and recorded to album on OP-1. I don’t use a DAW or any other post processing on them.

in some cases, I have used the OP-1 Drum Utility to make drum kits from drum sample packs. otherwise I sample directly into the device, almost exclusively from vinyl records…and when not from vinyl, it is usually from the built in radio.

i have other tracks I’ve made using Maschine, but don’t usually post those anywhere.

had a flu this past weekend, so made this in between cat naps, fluids and deep sleep.

1 Like

thank you ma’am.

1 Like

thats so nice👍🏼

a place between 1963 and 1969, the cosmos, yet… not acceptable in the 1964 battle, although i used the 64-steps of Endless.

i made this pre-jamuary, fwiw

1 Like

hear and become each sound, only as it is played. don’t be ashamed.

Made a track for the first time in awhile. Everything recorded on the OP-1. The bass line and pads were recorded in from a Roland SH-01A:

1 Like

Just a simple loop feat the PO speech thingy.

1 Like

Some OP stuff…

Just got my OP-1 a couple of days ago . Still just learning my way around it , but came up with this fun little jam :grin:

been challenging getting some tracks going with busy work schedule. managed to get this one out.

1 Like