OP-1 Tracks

had a flu this past weekend, so made this in between cat naps, fluids and deep sleep.

1 Like

thank you maā€™am.

1 Like

thats so nicešŸ‘šŸ¼

a place between 1963 and 1969, the cosmos, yetā€¦ not acceptable in the 1964 battle, although i used the 64-steps of Endless.

i made this pre-jamuary, fwiw

1 Like

hear and become each sound, only as it is played. donā€™t be ashamed.

Made a track for the first time in awhile. Everything recorded on the OP-1. The bass line and pads were recorded in from a Roland SH-01A:

1 Like

Just a simple loop feat the PO speech thingy.

1 Like

Some OP stuffā€¦

Just got my OP-1 a couple of days ago . Still just learning my way around it , but came up with this fun little jam :grin:

been challenging getting some tracks going with busy work schedule. managed to get this one out.

1 Like

this is a little something i made using only the OP-1. any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

the latest house track from the warehouse raver.

A little music for digestion - lunchtime jam!

enjoy,
psound74

Always be composing! (even in turbulence!)

enjoy!
psound74

A little jam I made yesterday on the OP-1.

1 Like

Hi. Iā€™m new to the OP-forums community. Still learning all of the features of my OP-1 and hoping to get as much out of this community as possible. I figure posting music is a good way to start! Hereā€™s a track I made a few days ago. Hope you like it.

I spent a lot of time this weekend watching tutorial videos on how to manage samples in the OP-1. Shouts out to @flybry and @djthomaswhite for their amazing and informative content. Here is the latest track I worked on. I little boombap over bossanova. Enjoy!

1 Like

Groovy man! Reminds me of some old Towa Tei stuff around the ā€˜Future Listeningā€™ era.

OP is mad fun. Keep going up!

1 Like

Oh wow! Never heard towa tei before but listening now. I totally hear it.

1 Like

another chapter unfolds. or should i say, another record spins around.