OP-Z Firmware Updates.

I wish but I believe there would be a mention of this. Anyway, synth sampler aliasing has been fixed, I just tried it and it sounds super smooth now. I’m back at trying to get looping to work!

This firmware update would be the very last chance of OP-Z by me :slight_smile: A returning process has already been set up for Monday with the retailer I bought it from.

1 Like

It think this is new: Hold the P button and used project slots are now red. The currently active project flashes white.

2 Likes

Odd how they can’t be bothered to post anything to social media or send an email out about it.

2 Likes

Not a chance. The SHIFT button is even worse than before :slight_smile: Not related to firmware however. Saying by-by to my OP-Z.

The headphone output got extremely loud on my op-z after the update. It’s pretty much too loud the moment you turn it on and it’s very difficult to dial in a low volume. you have maybe one mm from silence to way too loud. is that happening to anyone else?
the speaker seems to be normal…

Me too.

What about the copy all tracks functionality? Everything else that guy got right the day before how come this is not in there? This is the main thing I was excited about… I wonder if it is in there and they forgot to put it in the notes? We need a way to copy tracks to other patterns, this seems like what I wanted but it’s not listed in the update.

Is that what ”copy step now works on all tracks” means?

Downloaded new firmware. Still a bit buggy but enjoying the Z. Yesterday tempo change and plug change on he motion track wouldn’t work. Quick off and on fixed it. Can’t be happening live tho :neutral_face:

both speaker and (akgK99) headphone volume range feel spot on for me. I never did the last update.

it was spot on until the new firmware.

For me it was like you described with the older firmware and now it got better. Strange…

this is not new

My step length of 10 isn’t working anymore? Is that happening to you guys?

Are you talking about track+shift+0? This has not changed, it was the same with the old firmwares. It is said to be some unannounced “advance by external trigger” thing, someone from TE posted that in the facebook group.

1 Like

Yeah that was it.

What does the 9 to 16 step length mean?

Previously with track+shift+9 you’d have the playback speed at a ninth of the regular speed, just like with the rest of the numbers except 0. Now track+shift+9 sets the playback speed to a sixteenth of the regular speed which makes a lot more sense musically. One of the biggest advantages of that would probably be long chord progressions on the master track transpose.

for me this change (9-16) destroyed a project… is there a way to get a track play back at the old timing again on the new firmware?