POLL! Oplab owners - any interest in an add on board that gives clock outputs? For Volca PO12 etc?

Looking forward to getting it! I’ve got a couple of noise shows coming up that should be fun, but I can’t wait for them to be over so I can set all my pedals and noise gear aside and experiment with trying to do structured music with all my gear, from small Midi capable things (Bastl Trinity Drum, Microgranny, Standuino) to a small Eurorack setup to some Korg Sync things (Monotribe, maybe a Volca in the near future). And the POs if ever they should ship :slight_smile:

Also: this is the third black circuit-board based thing I’ve gotten in a row from the UK, and I think they all look pretty bad ass.

First batch gone!

Only 3 left now, everyone that has paid should have had a msg, let me know if you have not heard from me.

Here is the SyncLab user guide :slight_smile:

Looks good!
Excited to give it a go!

@spacetravelmadeeasy and @Virtual_Flannel still interested?

(no worries if changed mind, or not ready yet, but I’d like to know if to hold on to one for you or not)
@spacetravelmadeeasy and @Virtual_Flannel still interested?

(no worries if changed mind, or not ready yet, but I'd like to know if to hold on to one for you or not)

Hey thanks for asking! Really interested, but the CDN dollar is just too bad right now, make it unaffordable for me right now! My loss is another’s good fortune though! This is an awesome product!

^ No sweat, thanks. Yeah the £ seems pretty strong at the moment, BTW I always imagined you as a Cali dude.

Mine is in Chicago atm. Hurry the hell up USPS, it’s been there for days, now.

It’ll still be here before any POs, though.

@darenager it’s quiet a cool product! aswell as your mini mixer!! :slight_smile:

…have you ever used a USB-hub on Oplabs USB socket!?

maybe it will act like your CV thing but for many usb-midi things. i don’t know…

@JohnnyEgo Thanks! I have not tried a USB hub on my Oplab, but I did try it on my Kenton USB host and it did not work, so I don’t think it will work on Oplab but not sure.

@KrisM got it yet?

it only cleared customs in Chicago today but the USPS finally has it at least.

Mine did not arrive yet…
How are you tracking it in US @KrisM ?

with the tracking number @darenager gave me. It won’t show anything until it hits Chicago (USPS port of entry/egress to the rest of the world).

I see, just checked: mine also left Chicago, and is in transit to Minneapolis!

Most of those RN0000000GB style numbers can be tracked in USPS once they’ve entered our system. (My SyncLab has been marked as “Processed through Sort Facility” at the Los Angeles ISC since Valentines…).

SyncLab has arrived and installed! Fantastic little addition to Oplab! Thank you @darenager, and keep up the great work!!!

^ Awesome, glad it got there ok, I hope you have a lot of fun with it!

BTW So so jealous of your Fairlight, Page R for the win!