Suggestions for TEENAGE ENGINEERING OP-Z

+1 for Chromatic mode for drum samples

Yeah, they really need to add this. Could be a total game-changer for me

But how could they do that? If I understand correcy, for the drum sampler the note keys select which sample to use. How would you select the pitch?

one way, you could press shift when selecting a sample to put it in chromatic mode for that sample

As much as I would want this feature, I doubt they would do it…it goes completely against their system of using samples, which they used since the OP-1.

I am still praying for direct sampling. Implement that and it would “kill” so many other groovebox type thingies out there.

Chromatic is already possible indeed. Just select note shift plus green encoder.
On Op-1 it is also possible In sampler mode. In drumsampler mode it is not possible ofcourse because of the multisample.

The pictures might be different in early ones, but the mean the same thing, is different than having no order at all.

Chromatic is already possible indeed. Just select note shift plus green encoder

Yeah, you could do it like this… but I find it very tedious to record note variations.
Or I am missing something…

Yeah you could do it by turning green encoder and change the pitch stepless/free. What I lack is the ability to change pitch in semitones.

To record. Push note and hold while recording and turn green for pich voila. Or am i missing something?
First put the track in loop mode. Push shift and hold turn blue cw. And adjust env.

Yeah internal resampling seems functionally possible

Would having the option to toggle shift help others? I know it’d help my workflow. Maybe press n hold for 3 secs or something.