A list of OP-Z guides, cheat sheets, apps and other resources

Original Reddit thread is here (there are two OP-Z subs now, and I’m the mod of this one haha). I’ve replaced some links with op-forums threads and users.

Guides and manuals

Cheat sheets

Compact cheat sheets (meant to fit on the back of your OP-Z)

Apps, web services, other OP-Z development

Discussion boards

Please add whatever I’ve missed, I’ll update the post. If you want to make me happy, paste lists of your favorite video tutorials because I’m already overwhelmed. I think we also need a list of popular case options, including 3D models. What else?

17 Likes

Thanks for mentioning my manual and cheat sheet! Reminds me of updating my PDF manual :sweat_smile: Although there have been no major updates to the texts since…

1 Like

thx for including my little thingie!

1 Like

I’m merely compiling the cool stuff you guys are creating.

I don’t see a way to edit the original post so I’ll add it as a comment:

3 Likes

New cheatsheet: OP-Z Reference 1.2.28 by u/maskull

Also I see there’s a typo in the quickref sheets link (either this or the link has been changed), so here’s a working link to the Quickref sheets by @spongefile.

1 Like

New hacks: Copy/paste and sidechain ducking by @MysticalMonkeys, $1.99 each

1 Like

I bought:

• The OP-Z Notebook (up to date) by Synthdawg - an extremely detailed manual sold for £2.90

I would not have known about it if not for your post. 8)

2 Likes

OP-1/Z Sample Packer a CLI tool (Win/Mac/Linux) for managing samples by u/verylongtimelurker

2 Likes

It has been updated. Here are the new name, link and description:

omnivore OP-1/OP-Z/PO-33 Sample Packer (thread 1, thread 2) a CLI tool (Win/Mac/Linux) for managing samples by u/verylongtimelurker

1 Like

The compact cheat sheet by u/marcusa3000 and u/gonya707 has been updated to 1.2.31.

3 Likes

New cheatsheet: Tiny manual 1.2.39 by @submit.audio (website), meant to fit in your OP-Z case/sleeve (thread)

1 Like

Updated to 1.2.39:

PDF adaptation of the official guide 1.2.39 by @DerNeils (also on GitHub) (thread, update thread)

2 Likes

OP-Z Editor VST and standalone app with an 8-track overview and direct access to controls, video here, sold for €6.90/$7.90

2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

PDF adaptation of the official guide by @DerNeils has been updated to 1.2.45 (the link is the same as before).

3 Likes

Tombola and XY pad videopak hacks (a remake of the OP-1 Tombola generative sequencer and an XY pad with gyro support) by Roman Garms (interview)

1 Like

Updated entry:

2 Likes
5 Likes