Original Reddit thread is here (there are two OP-Z subs now, and I’m the mod of this one haha). I’ve replaced some links with op-forums threads and users.
Guides and manuals
- Official guide by Teenage Engineering
- PDF adaptation of the official guide 1.2.14 by @DerNeils (also on GitHub) (thread); also has booklet and duplex booklet versions by u/wenceslaus
- The OP-Z Notebook (up to date) by Synthdawg - an extremely detailed manual sold for £2.90
- Sampling cheat sheet (single page) by u/Sullyrows
- Quickref sheets (2 pages) by @spongefile.
- Other cheat sheets from the thread by @kr0n, potentially outdated: 1, 2 (by @owl), 3 (by u/Latzenpratz)
Compact cheat sheets (meant to fit on the back of your OP-Z)
- Compact cheat sheet 1.2.12 (should still be relevant) by u/marcusa3000 and u/gonya707
- Compact cheat sheet 1.2.17 (should still be relevant) by @DerNeils
Apps, web services, other OP-Z development
- https://op-forums.com/c/op-z obviously
- r/opz, r/opzuser (the latter got temporarily locked so I gained control of the former, now it’s back but I’ve decided to keep r/opz active and this post is a part of my plan to develop it)
- Unofficial Teenage Engineering Discord server
- Videolab Creators Discord server (videopak creation discussion)
Please add whatever I’ve missed, I’ll update the post. If you want to make me happy, paste lists of your favorite video tutorials because I’m already overwhelmed. I think we also need a list of popular case options, including 3D models. What else?